Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:10:15
Page:  1 
St. Louis has its Advantages Started by: CrazyNine on Mar 06, '10 17:06

CrazyNine comes out of his HQ with dark circles under his eyes after several days of tension and mourning. He should be enjoying this moment a bit more, but he can't find it in himself to forget about his fallen brothers even for a moment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please forgive my appearance. The recent war meant a roller coaster of events and emotions that have taken a huge toll on my old spirit. Sad and bloody memories still shoot through my mind constantly but I wish to quickly build SL into a great city for the sons of the fallen people and for any new bloodlines that may join our line of business.

Serotonin has done a great job in housing a mixture of Pooh's, TheDefinition's and my own members and I am in need of a new Boss in the new city of St Louis.

This young man has impressed me from the beginning going out of his way to come up with new and exciting ideas to keep the crew active and motivated. He earned enough of my trust for me to feel comfortable in making him my RHM but it is his time to step up and shine on his own.

I would like to introduce to all of you to my newest auth, Advantage.

I know he is eager to get started and that he is anxious to introduce himself to all of you, so I will not waste any more of your time as I have many more businesses to attend related to building my new city.

Damn! It still feels great and weird to be able to say "my" city...

Report Post Tip

After hearing the words of his great Godfather, Advantage calls for
the attention of the crowd.  As the whispers die down, he speaks:

Rather than bore you with a separate speech as I have much to do at the moment, I will get it out here

Advantage lets out a rather large smile, face glowing with success and excitement.

Thank you CrazyNine.  I feel great honor in being able to establish
a crew under you.  The times I have shared with you here in the
Imperial Hawks has taught me many lessons I hope to bring to my future
members.  Times have been tough here recently, with many losses and
gains, it is time to get back on track!

That is why, with great pleasure, I bring to you;

The St. Louis Cardinals!

I look forward to bringing St. Louis to its greatest potential, Thank you Godfather CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

Serotonin stands near Godfather CrazyNine has he spoke. Once he was done Serotonin went over and shook the Godfathers hand,

You have made a great choice for St Louis. I know that cause in the short time we have been here Advantage has been a great help for me, and I'm sure he will be do a great job running his own headquarter.

Looks over to Advantage
Congrats man, if you need anything you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Mr. Advantage.

I am hoping to see great things coming out of St. Louis, the youngest of our fair cities.

You, and CrazyNine, and the rest of the St. Louis gang will shine brightly. Glad I am here to see it.

Report Post Tip

Oh my, Congratualtions Advantage, I have known your bloodline for quite sometime and it is always great to see you gain this honour. Well deserved my friend.

Illidan smiles at Advantage

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Advantage! I am very pleased to see you spread your wings. I expect that this expansion of our cities business will be quite prosperous. Good Luck.

Report Post Tip

TheSandman walks through the crowd with his whiskey bottle in tow and once at the front grabs Advantages hand

Congrats my firend i know you will do St Louis proud, gla do t see you getting your chance may you crew live long and prosper.

Sandman passes his whiskey bottle to Advantage as a gift

Report Post Tip

Mal moves past the other mobsters just begging to get an autograph from the new auth of St Louis. Walking up to his old friend Mal puts his hand on his shoulder.

Congratulations Advantage, I know you will help St Louis prosper in the journey we have a head of us. I can not wait to see what you have in store for us all.

Mal

Report Post Tip

Prince-cola goes over to Advetage and takes him in hand to congratulate him with this opportunity to have his own crew

"I think you will do well here in SL with your own HQ and I wish you a long and good life my friend"

Report Post Tip

Hayley makes her way up to Advantage and offers a hand and a smile.

"Congrats on the new family. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to working with you in STL."

Report Post Tip

RF taking a stroll around the business district of St. Louis. Looking for Godfather CrazyNine. As he gets to one of the street corners RF sees waves upon waves of bodyguards. No one could see in to to know who was speaking but by the voice alone RF knew it was CrazyNine.

Congratulations Advantage on being given the nod by Godfather Crazynine if he has faith on you I'm sure you'll do a stellar job.

Report Post Tip

O'Banion is doing one of his routine pick ups with a beating when he hears from down the alley way.

I would like to introduce to all of you to my newest auth, Advantage.

He was proud at that moment and hits the guy as hard as he can knocking him out, O'Banion then reaching in his pocket and taking the money throws the wallet back on the guy layed out on the ground and makes his way to the street's to congratulate a guy that he enjoyed working with. Shaking Advantages hand O'Banion congratulates Advantage and comments him on his now bold suit.

Thank god your in the new suit the last one was getting a little old and dirty, I was actually getting tired of looking at you wearing the old one. I think we will do well now in St. Louis with the Godfather and now you. As I heard alot of these American's say give them hell.

O'Banion say's with a smile.

Report Post Tip

MissFreedom_ walks up to Advantage and shakes his hand.

I wish you the best of luck with your new family and look forward to seeing what you bring to St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

SINGER walks in

Way to go brother your going to do great!

Report Post Tip

Mystery listens to the great news and smiles to himself, inhaling the last of a fine cigar. Blowing out the smoke and flicking it into a nearby gutter, he walks up to Advantage and shakes his hand.

"Our bloodlines go back... way back! I remember one of your forefathers fell to an unfortunate rogue, and it led to one of my forefathers getting authorization to set up shop in New York. I am glad your blood has once again taken on the responsibility of a bold suit. Congratulations!"

Report Post Tip

Origami_Killer wait till Mystery is finished and make way
to Advantage, to shake his hand and congratulate him, on this new opportunity he had given.

Good luck on your new opportunity and good luck on rebuilding your new family.

Advantage

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Louis has its Advantages
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL