Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 11:31:42
Page:  1 
Las Vegas makes a bold move Started by: Cryptic on Mar 07, '10 06:03

Cryptic reclines in his chair, twiddling with a pen idly in his thumbs and staring at the ceiling.

"Las Vegas..." he sighs as he thinks of the city and it's potential. "I can't say I ever thought I'd be running this great city. Things seem to have fallen into place nicely since the war. Most of the bloodlines were loyal to this family and followed in their parents honourable footsteps by rejoining a Sin City family. Of course you always get a couple of people who don't follow their parents loyalty and have chosen to join a family that isn't in Las Vegas."

Cryptic turns to Hunter, his only bodyguard present in his office at the time and inclines his head toward one of the chairs lining the side of the plushly decorated office. Hunter jerked his head from side to side in disagreement and remained where he was.

"Oh fine Hunter, I like the fact you don't talk much but you should relax once in a while." Cryptic glances over at him again and sees the unblinking eyes of Hunter flicking between the door and the window.

"Ok I'll let you do my worrying for me then, it's easier that way." Cryptic said, giving up on any possibility that Hunter might actually have a conversation with him. "Do me a favour, go and fetch balian for me? Also, arrange for a driver to go and pick Aeolus up from his HQ, we've an appointment arranged and I want both of them in here at the same time for the news I have for them."

Hunter nods and swiftly leaves the room, opening the door with caution as if expecting a team of FBN agents to be waiting on the other side with guns trained on the door.

"That guy is action packed with issues..." Cryptic mutters, shaking his head and looking back down at the piece of paper in front of him. It was Aeolus's acceptance to his invitation to the Inscrutable HQ for a chat. Neither balian or Aeolus knew what this was about, and didn't know that the other was going to be here. Two knocks at the door signalled balian's arrival and balian entered the room, looking bewildered and slightly confused at his invitation to Cryptic's office.

"Have a seat balian, this wont take long. We're waiting for one other, and then we can start. Don't look so worried, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised at the bold move we're about to make here in Las Vegas." balian's eyes seemed to widen in anticipation as he picked up on the emphasis on the word 'bold'. He glanced at the door as a there was two knocks on the door for a second time and Aeolus entered the office.

"Please shut the door Aeolus and have a seat next to balian over there."

"balian?" Aeolus replied questioningly. Cryptic smiled at their confusion, mirroring each other with bewildered expressions.

"I have two fairly large announcements to make for the both of you. Firstly, balian. I'd like you to be my Street Boss in Las Vegas, alongside me. I watched as you performed admirably as Giovanni's Right Hand and I feel that this has set you in good stead to become a real asset as a Crewleader for my city. I'll be wiring the money for the HQ into your bank account once you find one that you like. I am glad to be able to give your bloodline their first opportunity as a crewleader and I know you wont let me down."

"balian, if you could reattach your jaw to your face for a second, I have a second announcement to make regarding my Captain, Aeolus." Cryptic turned to Aeolus as balian sheepishly closed his mouth and nodded happily at Cryptic.

"Aeolus, I set you up as my Captain directly after the war while we were still working for Lucretia_Borgia here in Las Vegas. However, now that the circumstances have changed somewhat with Lucretia leaving for Philadelphia and leaving me as the city head of Las Vegas, you will no longer be my Captain."

Aeolus looked up at Cryptic with an alarmed look in his eyes. "Are you replacing me with balian?? So soon into my leadership?"

"Hah, you should be so lucky." Cryptic replied with a mischeivous smile playing across his lips. "No Aeolus, the total opposite in fact. You will be my other Street Boss, working for me still but as a Boss as opposed to a Captain. That also means that you need an extension onto your HQ. See to it that it's done, I want to be able to fit 50 people in that building."

"Congratulations on your promotions, both of you. I have no doubt that you'll continue to impress as my Bosses and I'm sure you will both do fantastic with your bloodline's first opportunity at leading a family."

Cryptic signalled that the announcements were over by standing up and nodding at the door. Aeolus and balian both stammered their thanks to Cryptic and strode out of the office with an extra spring in their steps. As they left, Hunter walked back in and took up a position on the far side of the room, followed by another one of Cryptic's bodyguards. This bodyguard was the nearest thing Hunter had to a friend. They once said hello to each other in a hallway. Cryptic smirked once more and shook his head with disdain.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you, well deserved promotions.
I'm looking forward to see the work you will to in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you Boss, Well Done and to you Balian may this achievement unlock to other goals!!

Congrats again

Report Post Tip

Upon exiting the building, balian takes a deep breath once again to make sure this is real. Oh lot of work to do, he thinks to himself. He then realizes Aeolus standing next to him.

"Congrats on the promotion. We have worked together earlier and I look forward to work with you towards the glory of the Sin City."

Balian then goes in search for a suitable office for his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Walks out of Le Pallottole Del Vento Headquarters and sees Balian's new HQ being set up just down the street. Walks over to shake Balian's hand and watch the progress of the construction on the Headquarters.

This is a good day for Sin City indeed. Congrats to both Aeolus and Balian on promotions to Street Boss. Balian I know you will do well in this bold move. I wish you luck and look forward to working with you here building up Sin City.

Gives Balian a friendly smile and a handshake before he makes his way to Le Pallottole Del Vento Headquarters

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the both of you guys,

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of you, I have seen you grow and develop as fellow mafioso and now you are out there in Bold. Best of luck to you and hope that the bond in Las Vegas can only become greater.

Report Post Tip

Congrats guys, I hope you have fun and success in your new positions.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations balian and Aeo!! I am so very proud of the both of you!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the both of you, you guys deserve it!

Balian I know you do well in this city as a new boss. Even after five years of experience, being under your wing, you've taught me many things I have not known. I hope to continue working with you in making this city greater than it already is!

Fallen smiles and gives both, Aeolus and Balian, a firm handshake

Report Post Tip

well well,very nice to the city of Sin ! Congrats to you both. I hope you do well and carry on to new heights.

Report Post Tip

Shocked about what just happened, Aeolus stares blankly into balian's eyes. As the door closes behind them, he blinks and begins to soak in the reality of the situation.

Balian, congratulations my friend.  I know you will do well. You're one of the hardest working people that I know.  Your father would be proud.

Aeolus nods at his partner in crime as balian walks off in search of a suitable place for his HQ.

Report Post Tip

PremIsHOTT stumbles out into the street fixing her lip stick.

Congratulations!!!!

She shouts at the top of her lungs over the crowd and then starts down the road again

Report Post Tip

Congrats!  Congrats!

Hickory jumps up and down and hugs both of her friends.

Report Post Tip

Where is my friendship bracelet?

Report Post Tip

This is awesome news, congratulations to the both of you!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas makes a bold move
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL