Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 15:39:24
Page:  1 
Buy one Get one free Started by: Bear on Mar 07, '10 18:29

Hello every one,Im bear,And im a suit sellsmen and i am make ing any one a offer that they cant refuse,I am selling suit for just 10k,

Yep you heard me right folk 10k,Plus buy one get one free ,yep...You buy a suit for 10k and get one free..So if ya want a suit folks just mail me or make your order below...thanks for your time ..

~Bear~

Report Post Tip

Your BOGOF offer is misleading if I don't see Iota here later sniffing around for food I would be more than surprised.

RF strolls off feeling good about that burn

Report Post Tip

well i dont care sir,Im just tryin to offer good people good suit for a decent price..

Report Post Tip

Your Burn has been rejected Fox as the bear said he doesn't care, heyooooo.

But i must agree Iota will hear about this offer and immediately think of food, when he finds out it is suits he will most likely cry fat tears.

Report Post Tip

Hayley notices the young man trying to get some business on the streets. She looks down at her current suit thinking its about time for a new one. Walking up to the man she flashes a smile.

"Excuse me, but I see you make suits? I think I could definitely use a new one."

She think about something for a moment.

"And a small suggestion. You may get some good sales if you set up in one of the business districts. Just a thought."

She exchanges words the the man, setting prices and explaining her new suit details. Happy with the sale, she leaves the streets.

Report Post Tip

This man makes excellent suits. I recommend him to anyone looking for a change of wardrobe.

Report Post Tip

PremIsHOTTT strolls up to THE BEAR and puts her arm loosely around his body.

Hey good lookin', what's cookin?

She asked casually, that one always seemed to work. She stared over at him like a sloppy mess.

I need a suit, somethin' hot of course! I'll even pay ya double, if it makes me look reallll good!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Buy one Get one free
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL