Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:05:27
Page:  1 
Monty Jr's return home Started by: -Montiego on Mar 07, '10 20:08

The air felt brisk when the cold wind hit Montiego in the face as he stepped off his plane and hurried with his pack to the limousine he knew was obviously for him. As the driver shut the door behind him Montiego quickly checked the contents of his pack and looked up only to see the face of his father's oldest friend looking at him quizzically.

"I'm sorry, I must have the wrong car."

Montiego goes to make for the door when a gentle hand holds his shoulder in place and she smiles.

"Now, there's a face I haven't seen in a long time." she said. "It's been years now, how have you been?"

Montiego, still a bit puzzled finally realizes who is talking to him.

"Well, I don't know what to say, it has been a long time, how's dad doing? I was kind of hoping he'd be the one here to pick me up."

The woman's face suddenly becomes serious and sad as she shakes her head.

"He...well, he was shot, he sent you on his mission trip because he saw it coming, he knew you'd be safer in Brazil. I'm sorry, I thought you'd heard."

Montiego obviously a bit shaken quickly reaches back in his pack and pulls out a worn black bible and his cross then bows his head for a few minutes as the limousine drives out of the airport.

"Well, it's safe to assume then that his church was never finished?"

The woman just nods.

"Then that is my new mission, I'll make sure his church is built, this thing of ours will not go without a proper holy man, though, I may need some help."

Montiego looks up as he puts on his robes from his pack and puts his bible in a small pocket on the inside.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Monty Jr's return home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL