Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:04:55
Page:  1 
A Very Fond Thank You Started by: Neo on Jun 17, '16 23:41

This last run i had was very rewarding. I just wanted to extend a few thank you's and give a few shout outs. 

First and Foremost, I want to thank Cesare. You gave me the opportunity to prove to the world what kind of leader i really am. Working with you as your under boss was truly an honor and a pleasure

the next shout out goes to every member of my crew. Thank you for all the hard work you all put in for me. Leading that family was a privilege and I appreciated everything you guys did for me. Please do not hold a grudge or be salty. Everyone must die at some point, It just happened to be our time. We will have another chance to shine again. 

The next thank you goes out to  DoctorBoom, Pine, Lily, Frank_Gallagher, Miss_Nikki, and every other Leader. It was a pleasure working with everyone of you. 

DoctorBoom, I have said this before brother, there is no hard feelings from me man. I would shoot my best friend if it meant protecting my family and city. You did what you had to do and no one can fault you for that. Nothing will change as far as our friendship goes.  If you need anything from me, as always, just ask. 

Report Post Tip

I wish you all the best moving forward Neo and you are correct leading any family is a privilege a thing many leaders forget. 

I have no doubt in my mind that i wont see you Bold again at some point and wish you all the best and better luck next time.

Cheers

Report Post Tip

Neo <3

Report Post Tip

MissNiki <3

Report Post Tip
Don't know who you is but much love my dude
Report Post Tip
Wishing you the best!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Very Fond Thank You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL