Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 19:46:16
Page:  1 
Women on top Started by: Hal_Jordan on Mar 09, '10 17:21

Yes, I saw the topic devoted to explaining why women shouldn't be leaders.  As a man, I was embarassed that another man would make such a speech.  And while I voiced my opinion to that speaker, I thought the world should know where I stand on this issue.  I thought it appropriate that I lay down...the law, I mean.

Let it be clear - I, for one, prefer a good woman on top.

It certainly makes the experience that much more enjoyable.  Working for a woman, I mean. 

I come to work every day and there are freshly baked cookies waiting for me.  That's not to say that all women should be baking in the kitchen...just stating a fact - that cookies are waiting for me every day.  Sure, FlyingPig may be the one who actually bakes the cookies (and damn does he look good in that apron), but he does so at the direction of our fearless leader, DLS. 

And frankly, I just feel better getting yelled at by a woman.  I don't have any data to support that fact that men feel better after being yelled at by a woman, but I do.  She definitely inspires me to work hard. 

And she understands the need for the to-do-list.  No guy leaders out there were willing to give me a to-do-list, but all guys know that we work better when we have a list.  DLS knows it, and therefore I work more efficiently, and last longer.  I do the job until the job is done, and everything on my list is crossed off. 

So what if she wants me to work long hours and work fast.  There's nothing wrong with being a little demanding.  Just like there's nothing wrong with wearing some leather from time to time and carrying a whip.  (Ask Lucretia) 

So, I just wanted to say that I am definitely up for the challenge of working for the Wo-Man.  And the bottom line - there are plenty of good women out there who know how to lead.  DLS is one of them.  And I will continue working for her as long as she permits.  She's great on top.

So feel free to make all the comments you want.  But just remember that this topic is public and can be read by all.  And frankly, it's so important that it should be read by all. 

Report Post Tip

To be honest, if you're up for it... for the right amount... I'll do the leather...

Report Post Tip

Misery coughs a bit as she steps forward to shake Hal's hand.

Sir, I must agree with you! Being a woman myself I don't see anything wrong with having a women leader. Why shouldn't we be equals to the opposing gender? Emotions.. bah.. DLS shows none but those that are deserving of the moments. Demanding yeah but what good decent leader isn't. We have to work for what we have.

I for one am lucky to have a female leader that can inspire us to grow and challenge each other on a day today basis, but getting back to the subject of a female leader. I believe that a women can do it with out any issues and maybe sometimes a bit more tidier then a man can.. Plus isn't the old saying that behind every great man is a great women? Hmm.. Makes  you think it is about time for women to not just stand behind. 

Oh and Hal those cookies are wonderful arent they.. but I have to say maybe we should look into making them lower in fat they seem to be causing me to put on a bit of weight. She smiles as she slips back into the crowd of people.

Report Post Tip

Give me a T for tedious! Give me a A for asinine! Give me a M for moot! Give me an E for egrerious! What do you get? Tame!

My dear boy, your innuendo is terrible - it even fails to impress an old queen like me. We need raciness. More sauciness, darling!

Report Post Tip

While walking around the streets, I have been listening to many people discussing the same topic? is that because your minds are out of creativity and can't think of any new things to discuss? or you think that way you will grab the attention of women in charge?
Alessandro thinks again to himself
Maybe it just became some kind of fashion or something, I beg your pardon sir, I have more important matters to discuss and a life to take care off, I really can't give my time listening to what said and people will say about this, because I think what was said is already enough, even more than enough.

Report Post Tip

She steps out from behind Hal and gives him a quick pat on the ass.

Way to go dear! I'm glad you brought this topic forward.

Noticing Misery before she ducks back into the growing crowd she giggles.

Misery love, if it were not for the sinful delights of the cookies we bake in the Fort Knickerbocker kitchens there would be no sin at all.. Right?

She winks and turns to Alessandro-Dionisio.

Sir, if you have no desire to participate in this discussion and do not have the time to be a part of it.. Why are you standing here telling us? Is it just to make an appearance rather than be an actual part of the discussion? You haven't said anything constructive here... Just babbled on about not having time or worry of the topic. You didn't need to stop and listen. You didn't need to continue listening after you figured out what the topic at hand was. You could have just carried on walking like so many others have and will.

Her lips curl up into a smile as she carries on speaking.

This is a topic that is important to this world, even if it is done in a tongue and cheek manner. Women are good at what we do. It isn't all in the bedroom or kitchen. As the times progress so does the presence of women in the workforce. We're sick of being the ones listening to all of the daily problems and giving out advice while handing our men a cigar and cocktail before propping their feet up and running off to put their pot roast, mashed potatoes, and veggies on a plate.

Maybe it's time we stand up and show the world we are good at running businesses!! Maybe it's time we gather the troops and take out that post office!!

Maybe it's time we shed these chains that bind us.. Or our bras, they do the same thing....

Her fist in the air she turns to those still listening...

Oh shit, wait... We've already done that. We as women in leadership have proven our abilities time and time again. If you look at the history of our world there have always been women in power and we don't do that bad a job..

It's time to put the beliefs of women being lesser people behind you and embrace the growing reality that we are THAT damn good at what we do.

People like BomberBOY just inspire us to work harder and prove ourself even more. They bring us together in ways that have not been seen before... NOT JUST OILING UP OUR GUNS AND LINING UP OUR SIGHTS. We bake muffins and do each other's nails too.. NOT.

She turns to Hal and grins.

Your daddy would have been so proud of you....

Turning to the crowd that had grown once more she yells at the top of her lungs...

I AM A WOMAN AND I LIKE BEING ON TOP!

Report Post Tip

And I also like women on top and I like women that like being on top. I still don't understand where all the fuss comes from. We have had very few lame female leaders yet we have seen many males of questionable leadership skills.

I very rarely take gender into the equation when I make my concept of a fellow leader.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Women on top
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL