Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:57:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Recro Reborn Started by: _Recro on Mar 10, '10 01:54

Yes i am the one and only son of Recro .

Its been a pretty hard life for me i didn't get to play with friends Clim trees,Play Cow boys and IndiansNo instead i had to work Be good at Maths be good at English.I never really had a good child hood.But when i began to age i realized i had a even tougher life a head of me. . . The mafia worldAs i found out at the age of 13 that my dad was one of the most respected dons of the mafia world at this time in age.And some day i was spose to follow in his foot steps . . and this time is now

I am here today In honor of my father Recro, And the rest of Detroit To say that my father lived a good life that he would not change it if he could

so i am just looking to be at the top just like my dad.

Thank you

~Recro_Jr

Report Post Tip

She listens intently then tries not to laugh...

I applaud your dreams and hope they come true... It's too bad you couldn't put that much effort into an invite request and felt it easier to give up.. One should not rely on who their ancestors were or what they have done to get into a family... It doesn't tell the leader or sponsor who the person is.. It's just a resume of dead people.

I'm glad you changed your tactic up slightly. Again, I wish you well in your endeavors.

Report Post Tip

DLS is right, whilst there's no harm in having pride in what your father did, you will be making your own way in this world. Much has gone on since the times you speak of and it's a different world we inhabit now. I'm sure with enough hard work and effort, you can get a fair way down the route you want to go.

Report Post Tip

Simply put, there is no such thing as the mafia.

D.S. smiles and nods and continues on towards a local pub that hasn't been keeping up to "code".

Report Post Tip

<em>Memphis listens to the conversation going on in the streets. His cigar hanging from his lips</em>

I hope that your are able to fulfill your wishes Recro. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

_Recro good luck    filling in you dad's shoes. he was a very good man. and best of luck to you young man.

Report Post Tip

I think anyone would be jumping to have the son of Recro in the family, he has the same gene's as Recro who was a brilliant leader.

Some people might be a little intimidated by that fact. 

Report Post Tip

I doubt it, SirDuke. He committed suicide 4 days ago and I doubt somebody as honorable as Recro would take such a selfish way out. Also, if we go by what DLS said, it seemed that Junior here was trying to make a good living off his father's reputation.

But I wonder why we are talking about a guy that, like I said, killed himself 4 days ago.

Report Post Tip

Huge fucking lolz at "brilliant leader".  I scarcely remember his existence.  Let's not lower the bar as to what determines greatness?

Report Post Tip

I agree CrazyNine, I don't believe that was Recro either. 

Also, from what I know, he didn't return any mails from the ones he worked close with in the past.

Report Post Tip

Who?

Report Post Tip

Glad that you killed yourself

Report Post Tip

While I do agree with Godfather CrazyNine's and Don DLS's Statements, I find your statement, Mr Huggle Bear to be of poor taste.

While it is logical to be debating whether this so called son of Recro was authentic or if Recro was a good leader, it is extremely offensive to just walk and speak that you are glad somebody committed Suicide. 

Report Post Tip

Tritium, I was actually being sarcastic. Somebody that thinks he can get benefits or special treatment due to his ancestors doesn't really understand about loyalty.

Report Post Tip

Ahh... I see CrazyNine. So all those people full-up on bodyguards from a wealthy benefactor as soon as they walk into the world of crime based ENTIRELY on their bloodline "don't understand about loyalty". That's a pretty blatant statement, since that group includes a LOT of high-ranking mobsters (including Godparents Borgia and Deimne).

Just sayin'.

Report Post Tip

By the way, epic "lulz" at the "be good at English" part in the original speech.

Report Post Tip

Tigger, you misunderstood what I said.

There's nothing wrong with being *offered* extra benefits due to your ancestor's successes. But to waltz in *expecting* to be pampered due to other people's successes... not so much.

When my uncle Adrian died, me being terribly naive, thought that being the nephew of a godfather would give me extra benefits and that I would be taken care of as well.

But when I realized there was no money or intentions to give me any extra help I sulked in a corner for a few days without drawing any attention and I got over it. I can't say in the long run now that I care too much about not being taken care of at first. Eventually I was allowed to set up and lead a wonderful crew out of my initial Home Town so I was able to achieve everything I had dreamed of and more. Was it due to my uncle's or my own achievements? I don't know and I don't care. I got more than I ever hoped for probably because I busted my ass off regardless of who my uncle was.

And by the way, just so you know a little trivia about the man that runs your city, I think it's rather lame to attempt to question what I say then go "Just sayin'". Like if I told you I thought you were a moron and then go "Just sayin'". Does that change anything about the way you would feel about that statement?

Report Post Tip

Excuse me for interrupting but I have a quick question.

If these people are being "offered" extra benefits due to their ancestors would they also not be inclined at some point to start "expecting" such treatment of their next of kins? I mean it would only seem natural. 

Report Post Tip

Stephanie, while some are "offered" benefits many are not. Those who receive them may the go on to "expect" them for their next of kins. But unless they've done something truly outstanding why would they get more benefits?

What people expect and what people get can be two very different things.

Report Post Tip

I'm just saying the ones that are getting those benefits "offered" to them may one day end up "expecting" them for each kin. I'm not saying everyone will expect those benefits just the ones that get used to having them. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recro Reborn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL