Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:02:00
Page:  1 
Witness Statement! Started by: -A- on Mar 10, '10 07:06

Knowing the possible outcome of what I have done, I had no choice!
You see it was all about the money.

The judge takes a deep look into -A-'s eyes trying to make a sense out of all of this.

That same day, I received a letter that the man i was looking for, is having a drink at the local bar! it took me a few minutes to get myself ready before heading there...

Arriving to the bar, -A- takes out one of his famous cigars, his walking stick then makes his way in, -A-'s eyes were fixed at the man sitting at the other side of the bar  as if it was the devil himself sitting there, he places his stick at his side and takes a seat. It was just the two of them, the bar was empty.
After a small conversation with the barman he offers the guy a drink and a seat next to him, from the look in the man's eyes, -A- knew that he didn't recognize him, it was all going as planed until a young gangster made his way into the bar, at that moment -A- knew it was going to be messy...

The man picks up his drink and takes a seat at -A-'s side, He stares him in the eye before saying "Do i know you from somewhere?" -A-'s blood started to boil, he knew that the man has no idea who he is and it was best that he doesn't find out! he places a few grams of coke at the table and gives the man a small peace of paper "you can't get a deal better that this" the man's eyes opens wide as he stares at the number written at the paper, "Is that it?" "no extra cost?" said the man as he counts the cash in his pockets... "yes, that's it!".

The eyes of the gangster sitting at the other side of the bar were staring at them as if he knew what was going on, a smile showed at his face as he drains his glass and rushes out.
-A-'s concern grew for he knew time was of the essence and that at any moment his plan might be ruined. "
so, do we have a deal?" he asked knowing that if he agrees it means he is one in charge of the drug deals thus confirming he's the man whom he's been searching for!
"
Yes!" said the man sliding him an envelope containing the cash, -A- smiles as he hands him the coke. It was more than obvious at this point that he is the man himself, the wedding ring in the guy's hand along with the drug deal and the tip he got earlier confirmed it all. -A- knew that he had just been wed a few days ago and his wife was the one who set him up!
"
It was nice doing business with you!"... he quickly pushes the man out of his seat, he draws his gun and places it on the man's forhead, "well, not that nice!".

BANG!

Lying on the ground, blood streaming on the floor, -A- picks him up and throws him in the trunk, then drives off to the city bridge.
He slams open the trunk, picks the guy up and throws him in the river,
"
I now pronounce you dead and swimming, you may now kiss the fish!"

Getting into his car, he spots the gangster at the other side of the street standing at the entrance of a motel, a smile came to his face as he sends -A- a wave before heading inside, -A-'s blood started to boil, frustrated, he slams the car door and rushes inside the motel.
"
STOP RIGHT THERE" said the cop pointing a gun to his face, as five other cops surrounded him blocking his escape.

"You have the right to remain silent, any thing you say will be used against you in the court of law, You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one the state will provide one to you!"

The sound of the judge's hammer pounds as he declares the final verdict,

LIFE!

"I will get him! once i am out... that gangster is a DEAD MAN!!"

Report Post Tip

Honey, if I got a penny for each time I've witnessed a guy wacking... I'd be rich I tell you!

Report Post Tip

You know you could of been rich...why didn't you sell to the warden?  He gives you $10,000!!!

Report Post Tip

That's an interesting point, Louie.  I'd just say to you - be careful what you do, especially when it comes to snitching to the warden. 

Hypothetical - you witness one of your family's associates murdering somebody.  Are you going to give that information to the warden just so you can get a little money and out of jail?  Think about that before  you start selling information to the wrong people.

And, as for A...I love that his final comments are that he's going to "get him once I am out..."  When exactly will that be?  Didn't the judge give  him life?  I didn't hear the judge say life, with the possibility of parole....etc.  Just saying. 

Report Post Tip

I agree with that comment Hal, but may be A was planning to escape or have someone breaking him out, so he can get his revenge or whatever he had in mind.
Anyway good luck -A- with your revenge.

Report Post Tip

Looking out of the small opening at the corner of the cell, -A- spots a few men babbling around... to his luck he couldn't hear what they were talking about but he hoped they might have a plan or might consider helping him break out, so he can finish what he had planed and take his revenge!

Report Post Tip

G had been in the courtroom listening to every word. He had no idea who -A- was but he planned on helping him. Omerta was something that every self respecting mobster should abide by, but one hadn't and G felt he needed to help -A- get his revenge. Life not if I have anything to do with it.

G went to the payphone outside the courtroom and made a few phone calls. He needed help with this he couldn't pull off something this big without the help of some associates. Regardless of family or rank he needed their help. He told them to meet him in the diner down the road from the courtroom as that was going to be their war room for Omerta to be reintalled at the forefront of every mobsters mind.

Report Post Tip

Louie hung up the phone and headed towards the diner.  He didn't know exactly what this meeting was about but he knew that a family member needed some help and by god he was going to be there for his family.

He got to the diner, looked around and saw no body that he knew so he headed to the back room to meet with -G-.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Witness Statement!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL