Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:42:48
Page:  1 
Philly Unsponsered Started by: N-Type on Mar 10, '10 10:52

N-Type moves quickly to the street, looking somehwat rushed.

"As some of you may have noticed today has seen the unfortunate loss of Philadelphia boss JesseJames to an unfortunate gun malfunction. This is a great loss for the city but we must look forward and in to this effect his former members are now protected under punishment of death. Anyone baring his family tag or the home city of Philadephia that is not inactive is off limits. Thankyou."

Report Post Tip

The Devil's Angels have been notified and will comply. I am sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

Speaking of behalf of Montreal Connections... Lana's family has been informed!

Report Post Tip

I am not sure as to the events that transpired here, but what a gutting loss to the city. Hope to see the return of any relation to JesseJames back into the life soon.

Report Post Tip

Manhattan Project informed. RIP JJ.

Report Post Tip

I didn't know you all that well, but respected the hell out of you for what you did. RIP JesseJames.

Report Post Tip

GRYS JesseJames. Members of Crackerjack DeathReapers have now been informed.

Report Post Tip

It breaks my heart to see JJ die due to Gun malfunction. May God rest your Soul. The Crusaders have been informed.

Report Post Tip

The city of Las Vegas has been informed

Report Post Tip

GRHS, The Myrmidons have been informed.

Report Post Tip

After sorting through my records, I've found remaining unsponsored former members include, but might not be limited to: ant19, BillyTheKidNM, JackTheRipper, Juggernaut, leper

As N-Type said, anything that was sponsored by JesseJames is under my protection.

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Don JesseJames. The Saint Louis Cardinals have been informed.

Report Post Tip

God damn. GRHS Jesse. Defiantly happened to the wrong person here.

Report Post Tip

I agree with you Dionysus it happen to the wrong person !

Report Post Tip

I am happy to see that all of the members mentioned found new crews. I am very sorry for this loss. He was a great person from what I could gathered in the few exchanges we had.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Unsponsered
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL