Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:05:40
Page:  1 
A True Star, Authed To Shine Started by: Lucretia_Borgia on Mar 10, '10 17:57

Lucretia steps outside hair uncombed, sans makeup, and clearly having just thrown on whatever clothes were first in the closet. There are dark rings under her eyes from being woken up early this morning for a phone call she never wanted to receive. Her street boss was dead of tragic gun malfunction. The city needed restructuring, people needed new chains of command, and most importantly Lucretia had lost a good friend. Her right hand man, Adam-T-Simpson is at her side, looking equally frazzled.

Ladies and gentlemen, this one is going to be short and sweet, as far speeches by me go. I haven't even prepared remarks. I'm just going to tell it like it is, off the cuff and from the heart. Following the tragic loss of Philadelphia street boss JesseJames, I am authorizing Adam-T-Simpson to set up a headquarters in my fair city. He will work as a new street boss for me.

Adam and I have a long history of working together, and I know he will do wonderful things in this new role. From the beginnings of my time as a leader back in New York, Adam served as my Consigliere and showed nothing but the soundest of judgment. He continued this trend as he became my left hand man after I became Godmother, and later my right hand man after Ricin (GRHS) set up his own headquarters. Through it all, he has served as a rock upon which I could rely at any time, and a close personal friend as well. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Adam will be a shining beacon of excellence as a leader.

With that, Lucretia turned to Adam-T-Simpson, smiled, and shook his hand. Knock'm dead, old pal. I know how much this means to you, and you're definitely the right man for the job.

Report Post Tip

Ananke steps up and shakes Adam-T-Simpson's hand.

Congratulations. All the best and good luck with everything.

Report Post Tip

* pops the champagne*  Congratulations keep up the good work :)

* Plaxs exits the building *

Report Post Tip

Good work on getting authed mr. Simpson you will do great.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your Auth. I think all of us here in Philly know that you will do great things and do your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Adam shakes Lucretias hand before turning to the audience.

Thank you all for your kind words today, and especially thank you Godmother Borgia, for giving me such a chance. Only God himselfe knows what kind of effort I'll be putting into this to make sure I live up to your every expectation.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you must excuse me, I've got a few things to attend to. I will make sure to take the time to make a proper introduction within the next couple of days.

Adams then turns towards Lucretia, shakes her hand once again and takes off down the street.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Adam. My father got the opportunity to work with you under Godmother Lucretia. I know you will do our fine city proud.

You dah man!

Report Post Tip

Approaching Adam, Tyrion embraces him as a brother.

Adam, I can't believe this day has finally come. All the years! All the generations! Our blood have known and worked with each other for so long now, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you fulfil the potential your blood have always had. I am truly delighted for you.

Report Post Tip

Adam, I cant say how proud this one makes me.Our family lines go back many generations and there are so many stories that can be shared and remembered.From what Ihave herd throu the stiries my my ancestors your family line has always been one to support and encourage.For once one of their very own has stepped out to lead.I hope that I can be of some small benifit to the prosparity of our family.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Adam!  Can't wait to see all that you do!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Adam, good luck and all the best. We know you will shine and do such a great job here in Philly!

Report Post Tip

Best of luck Adam-T-Simpson on your new challenge. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Contratulations I never thought I would see the day this happened, its long overdue. I am so happy for you go prove us all right and show what a star you are.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Adam-T-Simpson,blessings to you and your crew.

Report Post Tip

Adam-T-Simpson, Congratulations my friend. I wish you the best luck here in Philly and I know you'll do fantastic. Nicely done my friend.

Report Post Tip

Carlo shoulders his way through the crowd and embraces his 'brother' warmly.

Congratulations my old friend, it feels like I have been pushing for this for a decade almost, so I'm looking forward to working with you and serving you and the Family to the best of my ability.

Carlo leans in to kiss Adam on both cheeks and whispers quietly to him. Those closest to the pair hear something about the FBN.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Adam!!

All the best on your new adventure

Report Post Tip

An excellent choice!

Congratulations, Mr. Simpson!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A True Star, Authed To Shine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL