Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 09:56:49
Page:  1 
A Toast to Don JesseJames Started by: Leper on Mar 11, '10 03:07

The funeral procession seems to be dying down, both the attendees of the funeral and the curious detectives posted outside have already began to disperse. The remaining mobsters in attendance have all congregated in a private room in the back of a South Philadelphia bistro owned by a connected business owner. Spreads of food are placed on the table while Men and Women ranging from Don to Mob Associate sit at the bar. Most sip their drinks in silence while others speak in true Mafioso fashion, keeping their conversation to whispers and quiet murmers. Leper hobbles his way into the room, supporting himself with a cane. He takes a seat at the oak bar and orders a drink, wishing to be alone. Seeking solitude has never been a problem for Leper, as his appearance makes him uncomfortable to look at and his raspy voice uncomfortable to listen to. After a few minutes, Leper's scratchy and grave voice breaks the silence as he struggles to stand up from his seat.

I'd like to make a toast if I may to my fallen leader Don JesseJames. JesseJames was a friend of my father's. Much like myself, my father was an anti-social who mostly kept to himself, only letting a select few into his small circle of friends. JesseJames was one of those people. He was proud to call Jesse a friend, but was also proud to be called a friend of his. Upon my father's death, he told me that Jesse would look after my interests after his passing. Unfortunately, Jesse's life was tragically cut short in a fashion that all mobsters dread. Few things in life are fair, but the way in which he died feels the most unfair of them all. I only had the priviledge of working for Jesse for a couple of days, but in that short time, I learned that my father had good judgement in character. So here's to JesseJames. Rest in Peace, my Friend. Salut

Leper raises his glass with a four-fingered clawed hand to those at the bar

Report Post Tip

Puppet_King raises his glass high

Cheers to a long life but what a horrible shame

Report Post Tip

Illidan hangs his head down looking at the floor

Rest In Peace Jesse. You were a fantastic leader and you were out to do many great things. I loved every minute with you sir. Rest Well.

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat lifts his glass of dry martini in JJ's honor...

"Here, here JessyJames... salut!!!"

after shooting down his drink, sneakyrat looks at the floor in silence as a descent man paying his respects!

Report Post Tip

Nathaniel pulls his flask out of his breast pocket and takes off the cap. He lifts it high in the air and takes a long swig from the container.

Here's to you Jesse. You were a great man worth miles of respect. You will be sorely missed, and will always be in our hearts. Rest well my friend.

Nat takes another long swig and continues on his way with his eyes toward the heavens.

Report Post Tip

JesseJames, you truly are a legend. A model mobster in my eyes till the last moment. Rest in piece my friend. The run of the brothers ended far too quickly and has robbed us of a great future family and leader.

GRHS

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace JesseJames you will always be thought about but not forgetting

Report Post Tip

-Moses- raises his glass with Leper and the rest of the members attending the ceremony.

He was a Great leader and it was shame to that it did happen to him because he would have taken his family far.

-Moses- then walks to the back of the room pulling a cigarette out of his case and lighting it up, while holding back many good words about the fallen leader.

Report Post Tip

This is indeed the most unfair way to die. I'm very sad to see a promising career stopped short so soon into what should have been a long and fruitful chapter in his life.

Report Post Tip

O'Banion bow's his head in remembrance of this great man. He speaks some words under his breath that sound a little something like this.

Rest in peace my friend, I call you my friend not knowing you well but we talked a couple of times when we past by, now we won't have the chance. I'm sorry my friend for you died the way that no man wishes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Toast to Don JesseJames
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL