Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:31
Page:  1 
Street Tutorials 1: Bench Press and Acquiring a Gun Started by: KaliMuscle on Jun 24, '16 01:04

Sup y'all. KaliMuscle here, big as hell.  Today we're gonna talk about building a big-ass chest like mines and acquiring a gun.  Lots of people go about this wrong.  They try to load the bar with as many plates as they can, trying to impress everybody.  Y'all need to leave your egos at home and lower the weight when y'all bench press.  The point is to pump as much blood into the muscle you are exercising as possible, so lower the weight on the bar and shoot for about 15-20 reps on each set, using proper form.  Back when I was in prison, we used to do 100 reps, but for y'all weak-ass beginners just aim for 15-20 each set.  And remember to use a lower weight, concentrating on using your chest muscles to move the bar, keeping constant tension on the muscle.  Sometimes less is more.

Same with acquiring a gun.  Some of y'all step right off the boat and start doing bigger petty crimes than they should be at first.  They don't want to put in the work.  They see thugs robbin old ladies of their purse and say to themselves, "Nah, that shit doesn't pay shit.  I'm gonna go con some schlub or extort some shop owner until I get myself a gun."  Y'all can do that if y'all want to, but if you want to get the full benefits from your petty crimes, steal 25 purses, then start conning schlubs until you get yourself a gun.  Follow this advice for bench pressing and acquiring a gun and you'll maximize your achievements.

Anyways that's enough for one day.  Don't forget to leave a tip.  I've got lots of wisdom and knowledge to share with you youngsters that don't have no muscle and don't know what the fuck y'all doing.  So be appreciative of my generosity by being generous y'allselves.  Thanks y'all.

Report Post Tip
Tell em about incline versus decline kalimuscle . Dont want to see a bunch of silverbacks running around the streets. Or we'll have someone calling an order 66. Thats no good.
Report Post Tip

Thanks Damut, that's an excellent point,  I didn't want to overwhelm these youngsters right out the gate, overloading them with too much info.  Inclined and decline bench is an important chest exercise as well, but what I wanted people to take away from this lesson was to use lower weights.  That way even an old ass man like Nganga can see some gains, and these youngsters can see some achievements for their lower level crimes when they are trying to get a gun.  But I appreciate your feedback on my street tutorial Damut, and no Order 66's please.

Report Post Tip

This is some great advice, Kali. When I arrived in this country, shipwrecked, I was sickly and malnourished beyond any recognition. For a man my age to survive that is practically an act of God. And now here I am, getting swole. That is what America is about. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Tutorials 1: Bench Press and Acquiring a Gun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL