Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:34:52
Page:  1 
LaFrat sets up shop Started by: Adam-T-Simpson on Mar 11, '10 15:24

Adam Simpson strides into the street, looking everything like a million dollars. His bodyguards keeping a respectful distance, but constantly watching for danger. Flanked by his two closest associates, Santos and Carlo Tiscalli, they chat amongst themselves for a moment before Adam raises his hands and calls for a respectful silence.

Dear friends and associates, I guess it's time I came to the streets to introduce myself and my family. Some of you will know our name and remember it with fondness; some of you will know it and fear it. Yet some of you younger Mafioso may not have even heard of us, but I assure you that we have always been here, watching and waiting to rise once more from the ashes of our past.
La Fratellanza di Assassina, una Famiglia di Leggende, is a family whose origins date back many years to a distant land, however we always leave our mark where ever we go. From our founding member, Mario Marengelo, through brothers dead and gone, we have always fought for our family to the last man standing and we always rise again if we fall. There are many great families out there with a rich and varied history, but in my opinion, none of them have shined as long and as brightly as La Frat. We will work hard to help make Philadelphia the greatest city in the continental United States, if not the world, and we will stand proudly shoulder to shoulder with Godmother Lucretia and our sister families, for there is strength in unity.

I want to thank Godmother Lucretia Borgia once more for bestowing this great honour upon me, and I assure her and all of you that I will do everything in my power to justify my position and make her proud.

Adam's countenance grows darker as he pauses for a moment, before he continues.

Rumours of an FBN investigation into my business practices and a possible Grand Jury indictment have reached my ears from a trusted source, so I will not be as visible as some of my counterpoints until I have had a chance to consolidate my position and refute their wild accusations. Rest assured however, that my close advisors, Santos and Carlo will act as my eyes and ears and my voice. If you need me you may go to either of them and they will deal with you as I would.
All that remains for me to say is this: Our HQ is open, if you feel you have what it takes to add a footnote to this great families history, if you have the testicular fortitude to be a great Mafioso, if you have the loyalty and respect to be a part of this great thing of ours, then please submit your application in writing to my RHM or LHM. La Fratellanza di Assassina is back, and we'll be doing things old school. Obedience brings victory, and victory is life!

Adam reaches into his pocket and removes several bundles of hundred dollar bills and tosses them into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Youngsta rushes to the front of the crowd that awaits Adam. He pushes past the people scrabling to get at the money strewn on the floor and makes it to Adam's side.

Adam, for a long time I've worked with you behind the scenes. Our family lines go back years and I've always thought of you as a man I can look upto. Morals of iron and principles to match. I want to say how much I'm looking forward to working with you in Philly. Congratulationd on this promotion from the bottom of my heart. Completely deserved!

Report Post Tip

I remember La Frat from way back and it says a lot how this crew has stood the test of time

Congratulations and best of luck

Pollo-Cacciatora looks up into the clear blue sky as $100 bills rain down; just before nonchalantly kicking a cash scrambling bum back into the gutter

Report Post Tip

Carlo steps forward and watches the assembled masses for a moment before speaking.

I am Carlo Tiscalli, one of Don Simpson's most trusted advisor. Myself and Santos will be the first point of contact for any of you that need to speak to the Don. I too wish to thank Godmother Lucretia for this great honour she has bestowed upon my good friend, and for allowing me to leave her service to advise Don Simpson and help his family flourish and grow.

I am looking forward to working closely with our esteemed Godmother, Don Youngsta and Boss Aftershock in an effort to make Don simpson's dreams of a better tomorrow a reality. I'm especially looking forward to getting to know the heads of the other families in this thing of ours, and hopefully developing new business cointacts and friendships with them in the near future. If you have any questions, or you wish to apply to join our organization, or you just want to say hello, please do not hesitate to get in contact. I promise you I don't bite, it was Panda that did that.

Carlo smiles warmly and steps back behind Don Simpson, the man of the moment and worthy center of attention to the assembled masses.

Report Post Tip

What can be said here? Well there are so many things and ways one could express themselves over an occasion to be considered a family leader or the people that have the opportunity to support one.

First off God Mother Borgia, thank you; for bestowing this honor to Adam and allowing Carlo and Myself to be apart of this family.We intend not only to meet but exceed your expectations for a family that you would allow into your fine city.

Secondly I would like to introduce myself to our fine community.Im Santos.My family heritage has roamed streets like these for ages.We have always attempted to make a name for our selves no matter where we went.I can assure you that I am nothing like the generation of mafioso's that have preceded me.I'm here to support my Don and God Mother in what ever endeavors they might need me to carry out.I look forward to hearing from other family leaders; please feel free to contact me and allow me the privilege of getting to know you.Thank you for hearing me out.Now please join us in welcoming Philly's new Don Adam_T_Simpson!

Taking steps backwards I look towards the humble Don and begin to applaud.

Report Post Tip

Shaking Don Simpson's hand Aftershock smiles.

Adam, in the time I've been around these parts you have showed me nothing more than your devotion and respect to Godmother Lucretia_Borgia. You've never lead me to believe that you're incapable of leading and today it brings me great honor to see you setup beside the rest of us here in Philadelphia. I look forward to building Philadelphia into a stronger city everyday right beside you, Youngsta and Godmother Borgia.

Handing Don Simpson a bottle of scotch Aftershock congratulates him and continues towards his families headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Saul walks upto Adam-T-Simpson.

Congratulations Sir, I wish you all the best of luck for the future ahead of you.

Report Post Tip

All the best with La Frat and congratulations Don Simpson !

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LaFrat sets up shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL