Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:08
Page:  1 
Addressing Tips and Dealing With Haters Started by: KaliMuscle on Jun 29, '16 02:18
Sup y'all. Once again, I appreciate the tips. I received an anonymous tip for $100,000 from somebody at my last street corner tutorial. Whoever that was, I want to thank that person. It is good to know that there are still appreciative people out there and not just cheap greedy motherfuckers. I'm dropping all kinds of knowledge and wisdom, and some of y'all just take a motherfucker like me for granted. These youngsters don't have appreciation for nothing. Not only that, but then you got people hating on KaliMuscle. And not just the scubs and bottom feeders in this thing of ours, even crew leaders from my own city show up on my street corners to hate KaliMuscle. Why in the world is Chris_Vaughn so mad at KaliMuscle for? I couldn't figure it out. I have it some thought. Then, it dawned on me why he's so mad at me.

He wishes he was as jacked as I am. He of course has muscles but there is some definite envy and jealousy there. The thing is though, he's a high ranking member of our little Cosa Nostra over here in LA. So if he wants to hate KaliMuscle for being more swole than him, well, I guess an earner like myself will have to accept that. That's the pecking order. This is the life we chose.

But that's Chris_Vaughn. Chris_Vaughn has his own crime family over here. He's top tier mafioso. Y'all should see some of the bums throwing hate at Kali mf'n Muscle. Just the other night I visited one a popular mobster hang-out, a night club called G1. I walk in there big as hell, flexing my biceps, showing off these big-ass motherfuckin quads, and some clown yells out "I ain't impressed." So I'm thinking to myself "Damn! If this guy yelling at me from the crowd isn't impressed with me, this guy must be jacked as hell!" Right?

Guess again. I turn around and get a look at this person and he ain't got no muscle at all. I wouldn't even go out in public if my muscles were as small as this guy's. I ain't gonna mention no names because I don't want to embarrass the little guy, but let's just say he has a girl's haircut. Him and his equally unimpressive friend heckling and hating me, when they should be thanking me for being an inspiration and icon to y'all. It just don't make no damn sense.

But I ain't gonna let these haters get me down. I'm gonna keep on doing what I do. Dropping wisdom and lessons and shit like that. I guess the moral of this all is don't let the haters get you down. I'm gonna keep on doing what I'm doing.

If y'all got a question for KaliMuscle about fitness or mafia, send me a mail. I know everything. And keep on doing what y'all do. I'm gonna do the same. You motherfuckers need to tip more though.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $200,000 Tip

It was i who yelled " I aint impressed". Quite frankly  I'am not impressed . I've seen bigger motherfucking biceps . You have alot of work to do. You want to get to the top? You have to be  bigger better and more fit than the others. It's all about finesse something you lack. We are not hating  it's more like constructive criticism. We want you to be big . My muscles arent that small . Seems like your hating on me. How about we work together You get me fit i get these haters off your back? Or biceps which ever  one you prefer. You like to life weights so way not keep them on both?

21 starts to walk  away Seeing that kalimuscle's biceps are kind of big. It's just not like chris_vaughn. Kalimuscle is missing something he just don't have the savageness like chris or the finesse.21 looks at kalimuscle and yells " I STILL AINT IMPRESSED."

Report Post Tip
It wasn't you 21Savage, it was somebody else from another city. But much like him I don't believe you are being honest with me or the people here today. I think you are impressed as hell and frankly there isn't anything wrong with that. I like inspiring people and showing them what hard work and determination can get them. You need a specialized workout if you want to see any gains like me 21Savage. I can help. Gonna need to see some tips first though.
Report Post Tip

Another day of sun in sunny LA Sasha enjoyed taking time to hang out on Venice Beach and watch KaliMuscle teach the young mobsters how to get a physic like his. Just the other day Kali lifted 3 women on each arm to the delight of every female watching not since the late great Pantiesbedroppin had a super hero like this walked these shores.

Report Post Tip
Haters? That would imply that someone cares, which I can assure you that they don't.
Report Post Tip
Well Ragnarok I can assure you that they do. Include yourself as one of them. There's lots of shit in the streets I don't care about. If I did care, I wouldn't just keep walking. I'd stop and make a remark. It's all good though Ragnarok. Your hate inspires me to be great, just like my muscles inspire y'all to get swole like me.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Rags, your assurances must carry the same weight that you do. Absolutely none, are you sure you're not just a tad jealous over this immense hunk of man flesh and the tail of women that walk in his shadows dripping wet for him to lift them up into the air and take them back to his room for some fuckaning? I'm really thinking that's the case. Sasha has it right, I do not think anyone has graced these shores since PBD with the affect he has on the woman to just toss their panties to the breeze and frolic towards the man of wonders just to hopefully catch a drip of sweat on their breasts that falls from his brow. Take some notes gentlemen, you will need them to get your wives back. Forget about your daughters, there is no hope.
Report Post Tip

They say jealousy is a sign of adoration, Kali, and you are generating some heat, my man. I, for one, a sickly old dinosaur, haven't seen gains like these since the Louisiana Purchase. I have no one to thank but you for that. Soon enough, I'm going to have to up my robe size. 

Report Post Tip

Chris heard his hallowed name being called... well he didn't, he got a notification in his personal's that some jabroni was slandering him in the streets, so he dragged his aged ass out into the streets to see what all the fuss was. Low and behold he saw the strudel loving Sasha, and the 'roid freak himself, KaliMuscle. He didn't know why, but something about Kali made him think of Elzar and his spice weasel everytime he read one of his posts. God knows why. However even that had its issues as Elzar reminded him of the Guy from the Cillit Bang Adverts. Chris sighed inwardly, this was all besides the point, extremely off topic, and not very time specific. He persuaded himself to get back into character.

"What in the blue hell jabroni? The Rock was just walking along, minding his own business. The Rock was scheduled to speak here tonight, but the Rock heard that LimpMuscle was back in the streets, running his mouth and talking trash about the Great one and his Millions... and millions of fans. Kali, You don't mind if the Rock calls you Kali?"

"Well I guess..."

"It Doesn't matter if you mind. Simple fact of the matter is this. The Rock does not hate you. the Rock does not care about you. in fact you do not even register on the Rocks radar. The Rock will agree that you are more 'swole' than the great one. in fact your head has swole to 35lbs and your body looks like 10lbs of monkey crap in a 5lb bag. The last time The Rock saw someone as swole as you jabroni, it was Violet Beauregarde right after she ate the 3 course Chewing gum in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Kali, do you think you impress the Rock when you come out here with your swole ass and claim to assist people in how to lift weights? Do you think you impress the Rock with your 35lb head? Well, the Rock says, you come to the Smackdown Hotel. And you try to out lift the People's Champ. And the Rock will take that entire 35lb head, spin it around backwards like The Exorcist, have it roll down your back, and catch it in your hands. And then, Kali, take your own head, turn that sumbitch sideways... and stick it straight up your candy ass!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $170,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Addressing Tips and Dealing With Haters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL