Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:30:26
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Crew Leader Taxes Started by: enkindle on Jun 29, '16 19:33

This update really only has direct changes for crew leaders. If you are not a crew leader, just know you are likely to start being taxed. Be sure to pay up, if you are feeling honest.

For those that are, or expect to be crew leaders, read up. Previously a total of 30% of taxes paid by your members would be added to the Godfather and Mayor taxes owed. This led to crew leaders having 0% taxes and bypassing the system entirely. Starting now this 30% cut is gone. Instead, when any member of your crew does taxable work 8% will be added to what you as a crew leader owe your Godfather and the Mayor. For example:

Don Joe has a member Bob. Bob does a petty and earns $200, $16 will be immediately added to Joe's taxes owed.

Here is where the money goes when a crew leader pays their taxes:

• When a sub-Godfather rank crew leader tributes taxes, 50% goes to his districts Godfather and 50% goes to the Mayor.
  • If the district has no Godfather, 100% goes to the Mayor.

• When a Godfather rank crew leader tributes taxes, 50% goes to the cities Godfather Chairman and 50% goes to the Mayor.
  • If the city has no Godfather Chairman, 100% goes to the mayor.

• Godfather Chairmen pay no taxes because why should they?

Crew leaders may ignore these taxes at their own risk.

Report Post Tip

enkindle please update the GFC rank bonuses.

Report Post Tip

This may seem like an obvious answer, but what is considered "taxable work"? Specifically, are drug sale profits, DFPs and CA earnings taxable or are taxes only calculated from crimes, felonies and OCs?

Report Post Tip

Peter: Petties, felonies, OCs, Drug sales and DFPs are all taxed if a crew has taxes turned on - so one can only assume a Crew Leader will incur an 8% tax on the same things.

I don't believe CAs are taxed at all, though.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I knew CLs could change their tax rate and I figured CA earnings would be exempt, just thought I'd confirm what was taxed so I didn't underpay my tributes :P

Thanks though Borya :)

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Crew Leader Taxes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL