Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 23:32:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Fear and Loathing Started by: PhelixTheSphinx on Mar 12, '10 19:21

Phelix smiles at Valium

Your story details my reason for this speech perfectly. You show just exactly how one can speak in the streets improperly, by what your father had done. It was improper to do that, and we all understand this. You, on the other hand, have come to these streets and spoken to me, and the rest of our community, respectfully. That is all that can be asked.

Don't allow stammering, slurring, and accents fool you. Just because it is difficult to understand what someone is saying doesn't mean that person has nothing to say. It's just buried within their attempt. How can one get better without trying?

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat walks over to Valium and shakes his hand firmly...

Now this sort of comment is the type i always enjoy listening to. Respectful and straight to the point. Valium... you have just set a good example to the others and i hope that they will follow you and speak out their thoughts showing the same respect that you just did. There is nothing wrong with speaking your thoughts, as long as it is done with respect. You are a good man Valium and i am looking forward to listening to you speak here again!

sneakyrat stands aside to let others speak thier thoughts...

Report Post Tip

He now beams, slowly from an embarrassed smile to one showing the full length of his perfect teeth.

"Thank you sir." he tells the Don with appreciation. Then tips his hat to Sneaky Rat.

He then whispers to Eugene, an aspiring gangster, fresh from the boat, looking for guidance.
"The streets are not filled with lions like what you've heard. What you've heard is the gospel of Sphinx my new found friend."
he finishes his cigarette and enjoyed the rest of the day listening to the active discourse in the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fear and Loathing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL