Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:37:38
Page:  1 
The Black luck -1- Started by: -A- on Mar 13, '10 18:40

The crowd at the local coffee shop didn't stop him from ordering his morning coffee, he brought with him a few blank papers and a pen to try and write down what happened, and figure out what to do next, wearing his most favorite black suit, with a few cigars in his pocket, -A- makes his way into the coffee shop. He waves at the waiter as he makes his way to the corner table. His head hurting like hell, his eyes half closed and his hair is as messed up as it can ever be. 'I'll have a double black with no sugar please', he said rubbing his eyes trying to keep them open.

He takes out his pen and paper and places them on the table, 'where do i begin?' it's been a hell of a week for him and writing it down is a bit of a challenge, addressing his thoughts, he finally picks up the pen and starts writing...

It was a sunday mor..

SHIT!,
damn! i hope no one heard me...
He tears out the paper and puts it aside then prepares a new one...

It was a Saturday morning, and I was home making my usual breakfast, I had nothing planed that day except for a few petty crimes and a few drug deals but nothing important. Many times have I heard my mother saying "never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have", but I just couldn't stop thinking about her! it's been a few days and I still haven't heard anything from her, even the local cops couldn't find her.

He takes out one of his cigars, lights it up and takes a few puffs. He can see the waiter heading his way holding his coffee, He quickly hides the paper and makes room for his cup, 'Thank you'. He takes a sip, and waits for the waiter to leave, He takes out the paper and continues writing...

A few minutes later, the door knocked! It was my old friend VeniVidi, he had brought me news of her whereabouts, he told me that she was last seen in Saint Louis the day after we had the fight. I kept searching for her non stop for almost a week until i came across the same suit shop she use to buy her suits from, I headed in and went strait to the cashier, a few questions were asked until he finally spit it out, she came to him the day before and bought a new suit, he claimed he overheard her talking to an old man before she left, she said something about heading south to her mother's place to plan everything out, but another customer cough his attention and that was the last time he saw her. I thought about what he said for a few minutes then I got into my car and headed to her mother's place.

Taking another sip of his coffee, he taps the cigar then takes a puff.
Before continuing his writing, he takes a look around to make sure no one is watching him, it seems that every one are lost in their thoughts, he picks up the pen and continues writing...

Before heading there, I passed by Veni's place to pick him up, I thought if I had to go out there alone and things got a little rough I would probably need someone to back me up. I made my way to Vini's place and picked him up.
On our way, I explained to him everything and told him the story of my meeting with the suit shop owner.
After a few hrs drive, we finally arrived.
The house is located in the middle of the forest, it's surrounded with so many trees that if you don't know exactly how to get there, it would be impossible to find.
Right before getting out I got my gun ready and loaded then we headed for the door. After a few knocks, her mother opened the door then slammed it shut in my face! I kinda saw that coming but it didn't stop me from breaking in. Shouts came from the back door... ' RUN! ' RUN! '
It was then that I knew she was up to something and was afraid I might find out what it is and ruin her plan.
I left Vini covering the front door, and I ran outside following her into the forest.
She knew the forest like the palm of her hand, it took here but a few minutes to disappear. I knew i wouldn't find her, so I made my way back to the house.
Her mother tried to escape from the back door, but gladly Vini was fast enough to catch her before she could get out, we questioned here for hrs but we couldn't get anything from her, 'I'd rather die than tell you shit!' she said over and over...

His coffee is almost done, he takes the last sip as he places a hundred dollar bill at the table before packing his stuff,

' I'll continue this story later...' he said to himself making way to the car.

Report Post Tip

cant wait till the next one!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Black luck -1-
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL