Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 11:56:51
Page:  1 
Fast times in LA Started by: Burnett on Jul 05, '16 00:48

Burnett has been in LA for a few months now and was already making a name for himself. If you wanted to make a deal in this city in one way or another you'd cross paths with him. Today he was making a deal with the Strozzino crew from New York. Burnett did his deals on Venice Beach he liked using it because there was nothing there except sand and the ocean so if a deal went bad if somebody decided to screw him over there was nowhere to run except into the water where either the sharks would get to have you for dinner or you'd eventually get tired of swimming and drown.

He looked over at his watch and saw one of Strozzino's guys coming right on time. He was a heavy looking guy with probably more muscle than brains so Burnett didn't think he would try anything. They wasted no time and got straight to business

"You got the stuff?" Burnett asked him

"Yeah you got the money?"he asked

Burnett opens a suitcase showing $250,000 unmarked and kicked it over. Burnett always did this in his deals both parties would show their items place them in the middle then walk over slowly and make the exchange so far every single of them has always gone well. Burnett watches him take out a suitcase and slowly place it in the middle just like he did earlier. Instead of waiting patiently muscles takes the drugs and the money and makes a run for it. Guess muscles really does have a brain up there

"Motherfucker!" Burnett says taking out his gun running after him they reach the end of the boardwalk "Nowhere to run huh" Burnett has his gun aimed at the goons face but before he could squeeze the trigger muscles jumps off the boardwalk and instead of hearing a splash a boat starts speeding away.

Wasting no time Burnett manages to find a boat a small speedy Hacker-Craft after scaring away the old couple using it with his gun. He sees muscles and another goon on a similar boat with the stolen money and the drugs they haven't gotten very far and he chases after them.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrHBM0AAgU)

Burnett manages to catch up with the goons he waits until he has a good angle then stands up on his boat and attempts to jump over. He makes the jump and fights fights with muscles. He hits him with a right hook to the face muscles responds back with a shot to his kidneys then grabs Burnett and throws him to the other side knocking open the bag with the money and the cash makes it's way into the water.

Burnett picks himself backup and sees an empty beer bottle he grabs it and hits the muscles on the head with it who goes crashing down into the ocean guess he wasn't that strong after all. The other goon the driving of the boat takes out his gun and aims it at Burnett. The two men end up in a struggle fighting for the gun but Burnett manages to overpower him and puts the gun in his mouth then pulls the trigger.

The two guys dead but the money is all gone and his boss Chris_Vaughn is gonna be pissed. He was lucky that he was out of town for the weekend and spoke to him on a payphone.

"Did you get the stuff?"

"Bad news boss the deal went south. The money is gone and so are all the drugs."

"You lost MY MONEY?" Something is heard smashing "Don't show your face around here until you manage to get me all my money back and this time DONT SCREW UP!"

Before Burnett can say anything else Chris hangs up

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"We're so fucking dead" That was Jimmy one of Burnett's associates he was waking up the down the room nervous smoking a cigarette. Jimmy isn't much of a gangster he grew up in a small town and came to LA to enter the movie business one thing led to another and he ended up working with Burnett.

"It's gonna be a great deal he said, we're gonna be rich he said, a walk in the park nothing could go wrong he said." He's nervous because this is the third time they've screwed up something for Chris the first time was sticking up a Jewelry store the job went well but the store was ran by Chris and you don't fuck up the bosses money. The Second time was when they ran a car theft ring it also went well but they weren't quiet about it and the police was all up in the boss's business the entire family was under investigation for months.

"If it's not Chris coming back and killing us it's those assholes from New York or wherever the hell they said they were from coming here and killing us."

After a bunch of screw ups Chris was a man who believed in second chances. Burnett had a idea to make a coke deal with some crew from New York, he met one of their members at a bar late one night in LA while they were busy getting drunk they ended up talking business in between their drunken rants and Burnett came to the boss the next day after sobering up telling him he made a deal with them but needed his money the boss agreed to front him a few dollars.

"Shut the fuck up and sit down" Burnett said he's calm even though everything is going to shit "I have a plan there's some fancy thing going on tonight Downtown hosted by some Greek guy Dimitri lots of the big players are gonna be there I'm gonna swing by. You stay here and umm try not to wet your pants okay."

The party was being held at some fancy hotel Downtown it was a "Charity event" but really the whole thing was was just a front for Dimitri he was retiring from the life and planning to give away pieces of his empire tonight so he could live a quiet life here on the west coast. Most importantly he had connections and money something Burnett could use right now.

He spotted a lot of interesting people there congressman Bobby Jefferson he was a happily married man but was having a pretty interesting conversation with Stephanie Smith a young gorgeous actress they two looked like they were discussing more than just politics and looked like they were getting ready to get a room. On the other side of the room were Rick Jones a real estate businessman and H.E Pennypacker a wealthy industrialist discussing business. Having one too many drinks were Johnny Bell the police chief and city councilman Alex Williams.

After a few drinks and chatting with the guests Burnett finally meets with Dimitri. He's a tall dark handsome man that's dressed well you wouldn't really think of him as a gangster and why he's retiring really young.

"Ahh Mr. Burnett It's finally nice to meet you." He said drinking probably the most expensive glass of wine money could buy. "I've heard a lot of things about you."

"Are they good things or bad things?"

The two men share a laugh

"Some rumblings here and there mainly due to the recent events interesting times if you know what I mean." He smiles "But enough about business all work and no play is no fun lets enjoy the evening."

Report Post Tip

Burnett enjoyed himself at the party he met a few people he struck up a conversation with Rick Jones who was trying to sell him some property in some luxury apartments downtown that were way out of his price range. After that not much happened for the rest of the evening until Dimitri gave Burnett his business card and told him to meet him tomorrow at his hotel room.

The next day Burnett made his way Downtown to the same hotel. Dimitri was staying in the penthouse suite, Burnett made his way up using the elevator and saw Dimitri in bathrobes drinking wine and looking at the city from above.

"Burnett! Please sit down a drink?"

"No thanks"

"Listen I have a little problem I think someone has been informing the FBN about my erm business. I know who it is and I'd do it myself but I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention on me."

"Alright so who is this bastard?"

"The thing is it's not a guy it's a woman. I used to love her." Dimitri stands up and goes to the balcony "I thought she was sleeping around so I did some digging turns out those late nights she spent were giving information out to the feds. My own lady!"

"Oh geez..umm..."Burnett says running his hands through his hair. A woman he couldn't kill a woman he was raised by women his father left his family at a young age and was raised by his mother and his sister. Sure he lived the life but he treated women with respect didn't go so low to ever harm a woman.

"Kill a woman come on." Dimitri said looking deep into Burnett's eyes with a look that came across as I'm no longer a human but a monster. 

"I'll do it."

Dimitri nods then lights a cigar "Her flight's coming in from Chicago in 45 minutes pick her up from the airport I told her that I'd have one of my guys take her home she doesn't know a thing. I know you know what to do after that."

Burnett didn't say no first impressions are always important with a guy like Dimitri if he does this he'll get closer to the guys who sabotaged the deal and get Chris's money back. He got into his Ford Model B and made his way to the airport he got to arrivals and saw Dimitri's girl She was a looker tall, a brunette, and was carrying a couple bags probably filled with clothes from a long weekend of shopping in New York and Chicago. Her name was Barbara and Burnett helped her with her bags.

The drive was pretty quiet she was talking about her expensive lifestyle she was hot but Burnett wasn't into these types of women who only wanted material things. They had looks but nothing else to offer and only after a guys money. Which is why he loved his on and off again relationship with the girl he was seeing Caitlin she wasn't after his money and cared for him. Barbara saw Burnett take the wrong way and started to get worried she tried to open the door but it was too late the doors were locked. By that point they were already at Mulholland drive and Burnett found a spot where no one could see them and stopped the car.

He dragged Barbara out of the car she was crawling on the ground trying to escape

"You rat Dimitri found out about your little plan."

She was begging and screaming at him to stop but Burnett took out his gun and then pulled the trigger. He then threw up got himself together and got rid of the body in the woods. He drove to a nearby gas station and used the phone

"It's done."

"You did good come see me soon."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dimitri was at some club in LA tonight and he called Burnett earlier and told him to meet him there. It was on The Sunset Strip many famous movie stars came here when they weren't busy the band was playing Jazz and people were enjoying themselves a bit too much there was something in the air probably cocaine. He never did drugs one of the rules well it wasn't really a rule it was just implied for people like him was to never get high off of your own supply.

Dimitri though did things differently he saw him in the back with Stephanie Smith and another woman all three were doing a few lines of cocaine and probably looking forward to whatever they had planned later in the evening. Dimitri spots Burnett and calls him over to his table

"Stephanie this is Burnett a business associate of mine." Dimitri said "Burnett this is Stephanie Smith I'm sure you've heard of her."

He did Stephanie was a rising star in Hollywood young, talented, and beautiful. Burnett had her picture in his bathroom wall he liked to look at it whenever he went in there to "clean the pipes"

"Stephanie Smith huh fancy meeting you here." Burnett shakes her hand "How'd you meet a guy like Dimitri?"

"Surround yourself with cocaine and the assholes soon follow." All three of them laugh before Burnett points to his watch

"Ladies give me a minute business calls." He blows them a kiss as they leave the table

"Alright you're probably wondering why I called. Hey Will get ya ass over here!" Dimitri said whistling to Will "Burnett this is Will he's sitting on a big pile of cocaine we're trying to move it and we found a buyer can you watch over the deal and make sure everything goes okay?"

"Sure."

Will had the cocaine parked in a truck a few blocks away. He reminded Burnett of himself another guy here in LA trying to make a name for himself. They talked a bit during the drive mainly about sports they argued who was the better team the Yankees or the Cardinals. The deal was at the Hollywood sign way up in the mountains they arrived at the deal and got to business with the buyers.

"Hey how are you guys doin?" The buyer was a tall man who was probably a heavy smoker "You guys have the cocaine right?" the man spoke with something strange in his voice.

"Are you okay? I don't trust you." Will questioned him

"Oh nothin we're fine we're all fine here." The man was shaking seriously now

"We're just trying to get this deal over with stop holding things up." Burnett said worried that this might end up like his last deal or worse.

"LAPD FREEZE!" It was a bust Burnett took out his Colt 1911 and shot the undercover cop immediately then ran away Will did the same. Burnett heard sirens in the distance then tripped on a rock. He told Will it would be better if they split up he agreed then disappeared into the woods. Burnett waited until he was sure it was safe then made his way to the street and stuck his thumb out trying to hitch a ride into town. He waited a few minutes and he got lucky an old couple offered him a ride. He told them that he was out here hiking hurt himself.

Once he was in Town he went to a payphone called Dimitri he picked up Burnett heard some laughter over the phone Stephanie Smith naked probably having fun with Dimitri.

"Excuse me darling I have to take this." Some more laughter is heard

"Dimitri I have some bad news the deal went bad the buyer was an undercover cop."

"Shit! I should have seen this coming. Fucking feds are everywhere man this one is on me I needed to pay more attention. Alright wait until the heat dies down then come see me."

Report Post Tip

A couple weeks passed and not much happened Dimitri laid low hoping for the heat to die down before making his next move he called up Burnett  this time it was a simple package drop on the other side of town. Take a truck hand it over to some guys then go home nothing could go wrong right?

He was supposed to meet Felix, Dimitri's nephew at the Griffith observatory. Burnett looked at his watch and no one was there so he waited and waited until a van pulled up. A man stepped out and it wasn't Felix

"Don't worry I'm not here to harm you I just want the package."

"I'm not handing anything over pal." Burnett takes out his 1911 "Who the hell are you and where the fuck is Felix?"

"You haven't heard?" The man said "Dimitri was taken down and Felix is dead."

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmFAJPArhqM)

Dimitri's Hotel room

Dimitri is enjoying himself well as much as he could in his current situation. The police were investigating him and he had a feeling someone in his organization was responsible. He did a line of coke who was it? was it Felix? No he was a good boy always has been maybe it was-

BAM! The door slams open and Dimitri scrambles on the floor BAM he sees his bodyguards dead bleeding in a pool of blood. Hiding in a corner he takes out his gun if he was gonna die he was gonna die like a man. BAM he takes a shot in his leg and falls down this is the end for me he thought. He hears a couple footsteps coming close to him he looks up at his attacker Will.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's time to go old man. You had your time."

He pulls the trigger.

Griffith Observatory

Burnett is in shock he can't believe what he's just heard he's screwed now Dimitri for all that he was paid him but before he could think about what would happen next a Rolls Royce pulls up and Will steps out.

"Burnett I'm sure you now know what's going on?" He said putting his hand on his shoulder "Dimitri will be missed but he had to go he was too reckless put our organization in danger but I did what had to be done."

"So what now?" Burnett asked

"We deal with you and no one else. Dimitri liked you because you were dependable and I see you the same way."

Burnett now had the best drug connection not only in LA but also on the entire West coast. He later called up Chris_Vaughn at a bar and told him the news over the phone he heard him smashing things but smashing things with all of the excitement and happiness in the world. Burnett leaves the bar and lights a cigarette ever since he came to LA for once things were finally looking up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fast times in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL