Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 23:56:05
Page:  1 
advice Started by: Tony_montana_ on Mar 13, '10 23:16

toney walks into the room as half of the people lo0ok. he then says " i am a peacful man. i like to do things under the radar of law inforcement. so to you long playing members. are there any men willing to give us some info on trick of the trade?"

Report Post Tip

You should be asking this question to people in your family or at least from your city.

What makes you think anybody will openly share any secrets of the trade with any random guy that stands in the middle of the street asking for help?

Report Post Tip

I think he's a decoy CrazyNine! Get down!

Tritium tackles him with all her strength. But no shots rang out, Tony stood there staring at Tritium hovering over CrazyNine on the ground. Awkward.

Report Post Tip

Crazy Nine looks as one of the members from his city recently famous for silly divinations of unlikely future events comes running and screaming towards him.

She must have obviously ran the last few feet with her eyes closed as she tackles one of his nearby bodyguards.

Worried about her mental health he helps her up and asks her if she's ok.

Report Post Tip

Tony, if you have any quesitions, you can always come to me and i will gladly answer! The streets arent the right place for it!

Report Post Tip

-Lana- stops her car with a screech near Tony_montana_ and pushes the door open, motioning for him to get in before speeding off again.

Report Post Tip

Curious. 

People do all kinds of things in the middle of the streets.  They talk about anything and everything, and even commit murders, right in front of us.  But this poor young soul asks for some advice and we all jump on him like he's committed some huge sin. 

I sure hope he learned his lesson.  Shame on him for coming to the streets! 

A bit hypocritital that we'd hammer in the importance of a street presence, then tar and feather this guy for using the streets to communicate with people. 

And sure, there are great places this guy could go to get that advice he seeks, and I'm sure Lana is assisting him with that now. 

It's always fun to jump on the little guy.  Just saying.

Report Post Tip

I would disagree with your word FUN. It is not fun to jump on a little guy,but there are protocols to follow and I am sure that he has been instructed in these.

I also hope that this incident has not put him off from airing his opinions

Report Post Tip

Firstly Hal, I'm not sure anyone jumped on him, infact the only person who was jumped on was CrazyNine's bodyguard.

Achilles watches as CrazyNine's bodyguard stands back up and brushes down his suit to remove traces of dirt from the floor

CrazyNine advised him, and rightly so, that he should seek this sort of help from his family, I'm sure Lana is teaching him a few lessons as we speak.

Achilles watches as a car speeds off down the road

Report Post Tip

Hal, as Achilles points out, I was merely pointing him in the right direction. Mind you, this happened a few days ago so my memory may fail me, but I believe he came to the streets asking about this *after* being sponsored.

So I felt the point had to be made. I wasn't disrespectful. If anything, I just asked a question aimed at making him reflect and realize the way he presented himself. No real harm in that, is there?

Report Post Tip

Yes Tony should have come to us instead of coming out here in the streets. Especially that we show encouragement in seeking guidance from our part. And quite frankly, this member had no reason to come out here. But i wont go into the details within the family. But as for CrazyNine's remark... no disrespect was showed there.

He gave advice and ask a question, like a tough guy would do. At least he showed descency to give advice. Thankyou Godfather for taking out of your time and guide our member. I would also like to apologize for him coming out here in the streets, i am sure he has learned his lesson.

sneakyrat wraps his arm around Tony and slowly walks down the street...

Tony... it's okay to come here in the streets to talk about different topics. But as for simple guidance? Come to us with it... that is what we are there for. Follow protocole, if you dont know how, ask me... i'll gladly help you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: advice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL