Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:57
Page:  1 
LCN HISTORY IN RL - mafia history Started by: Jeremythejew on Jul 07, '16 14:59
Anyone into mafia history in rl? I see tons of ppl w real ppl names. I study lcn. If u are lmk we can talk!
Report Post Tip

There is a series of books by a journalist/author George Anastasia about the Philadelphia mob that chronicles it from the late 70s/early 80s to the mid to late 90s when Joey Merlino and Ralph Natale ran it.  They were really good books and gives an idea of the difference between the old mafia compared to the new mafia.  Kind of a rise and fall type story.  I lived in the area during the Stanfa/Merlino war.  The evening news was pretty wild during that time.

Report Post Tip
Yes. The book w merlino and stanfa is called THE LAST GANGSTER. its very good. Anastasia is awesome writter. I work w scott Bernstein who writes same books even collaborated w george anasatia. R u from philly? Merlino is still boss of philly
Report Post Tip
Nobody else is info mafia history!?
Report Post Tip
The Last Gangster is the third of the 3 books. The one before that was The Goodfellas Tapes with the Merlino-Stanfa war

Joey Merlino lives in Florida and has a restaurant in Ft Lauderdale. I would like to go there. I heard it is good
Report Post Tip
The first book is called blood and honor. About the bruno years. Thats the best i think.

Joeys restaurant is actually for sale already.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: LCN HISTORY IN RL - mafia history
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL