Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:54
Page:  1 
Helping Y'all Get Over The Mafia Blues Started by: KaliMuscle on Jul 08, '16 10:41

Sup everybody.  The other day I was lamenting to somebody about how I was feeling down.  I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was at first, but I was sad.  Then it dawned on me.... I was feeling lonely.  Even with as many people as we have here in this mafia, I somehow felt all alone.  Not alone in the sense that nobody else was around, but alone in the sense that I felt so different than everybody else.  It's hard NOT to feel singled out when you have so much muscle like I do, and are constantly surrounded by all these wimpy-ass guys around here.  It's like all these guys started a No Muscle Club and I ain't allowed in it. It's sad as shit, y'all.  Real sad.

But it's ok.  I like who I am, just like y'all should like who y'all are.  I like being jacked and swole, just like y'all guys should like being all puny and tiny.  Granted, y'all could always improve yourselves through hard work and dedication to getting swole, but we all know that's not going to happen.  I've already dropped mad wisdom and knowledge on y'all in my tutorials to get you all swole, and y'all still walkin around with no muscle.  It don't even make no sense!  But like I said, that's ok too.  Not everybody can look like a goddam BEAST like me.  Y'all should love the way God made y'all, even if he made y'all with no muscle tone whatsoever.

So my question to y'all is, what gets y'all down on here?  I know this place can bring men and women down in the dumps... sometimes talking about it helps.  KaliMuscle is here to listen and give y'all advice.  Just don't forget to leave a damn tip.  Lot's of y'all have been visiting my corner and taking this knowledge but not leaving a tip, and that makes me sad too.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $370,000 Tip

Mister Kali

Sometimes when i'm around, doing my own thing.. I just feel like one can't work hard enough sometimes. I feel like i'm pullin' my weight over here, earning some cheddar for mister Hart, but I don't think i'm working as hard as I could but I don't know what I'm doin' wrong.

It makes me sad and I really don't have anything to show for it. I'm but a mere squire within my organization whilst others knight around and gallantly show off their knighthood. It does make me jealous at times, I admit.

I'm just trying to prove my way through, but I see not an idea on how, nor what to do.

Could you give some advice here, mister KaliMuscle?

Report Post Tip
Put the business end of your pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger. Problem solved.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Helping Y'all Get Over The Mafia Blues
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL