Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 22:28:29
Page:  1 
Hansel's House of Horrors and cool stuff Started by: Hansel on Mar 14, '10 12:13

A small room shows, many lights flash as a man scrambles around, sweat from his brow hits the ground as a knife comes out of nowhere and really messes him up. It's really gory and stuff, you'd love it if you could see it, but you can't... so try just pretending with the imagination engines that we in the business call brains. Okay, anyways... were was I? I really have no idea, so lets do some random dialogue!

"What is going on? Why did that guy just get killed? It looks really gory... and stuff. I wonder if they'll get here with the package soon, because waiting in this house of horrors is pretty creepy."

The second man finishes what he was saying and looks over to a third man wearing a trench coat that slightly resembles that of one of those flashers that I swear he's not, he just likes the breeze he gets.

"Okay. Lets fist fight."

"Ok."

They fist fight for a full hour until out of nowhere Hansel comes and kicks them both in the eyes with his boots made of steel. He then smiles and puts down a briefcase, opening it up revealing a bunch of money. He then throws it out the window and laughs with one of those manacle ones that you hear on a scary movie, because this is really spooky. Then he takes the drugs from the pocket of the three men and walks out satisfied.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hansel's House of Horrors and cool stuff
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL