Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:52:49
Page:  1 
Protection Order - New York Started by: DoctorBoom on Jul 26, '16 17:58

Good afternoon everyone,

We have attacked and eliminated the families residing in New York.  The takedown is over and the Godfathers are ordering protection to their surviving members.  If they are Wise Guy or under, tagged, and active.  They are protected for the next 10 days.

If they are inactive by 10 days or not wearing a family tag from New York, they are exempt from this protection.

Rest in peace to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace to the fallen.

The City of Los Angeles has been informed.

Report Post Tip
RIP To all of our fallen brothers and sisters
Report Post Tip

Help me please

Report Post Tip

Keeping it brief, Borya removes his hat. Paying his respects within the Streets, he speaks softly,

"Rest in peace too all those fallen this day.. Maledictus have been made aware of this Protection Order."

Report Post Tip

Jesus walked in his fathers shoes at last. Years he had dreamed of becoming a man of honor. But his father had forbade it. Now that his father was dead Jesus wanted to be happy but he couldn't. He couldn't be happy whilst his father had just died. He couldn't be happy because of all the blood that had been spilled without any clear warning. He missed his uncles Isorin and Camilo. But Jesus knew better than to stick around and become fish fodder. Jesus moved to LA after paying his final respects.

May my father and his brethren rest, I hope they find peace with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Report Post Tip

RIP to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

RIP Guys

Report Post Tip

Equilibrium guides himself around with his staff placed in front of him. He reaches the square with anticipation to the speech of what would be done with the crew less mobsters. He stands and listens to the words that are said and nods slowly. He walks away, a black arm band around his arm.

Report Post Tip
R.I.P. to the fallen
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order - New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL