Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 08:10:28
Page:  1 
The arrival of The Noah Family Started by: Tyki_Mikk on Jul 26, '16 19:45

Dusting off his cap, Tyki calls over to Road_Kamelot who still appears to be messing around with her umbrella.

"Road! I just got an urgent call from the boss! Apparently we're needed!"

Rushing to grab all of his important documents, not forgetting his cigarettes of course, he downs his whiskey and heads to the car. They speed across LA to meet Chris_Vaughn and Toby. Entering the Electric Company HQ, he bows in respect to his leader and the Godfather Chairman of their city. Looking down on the large table, he notices the deeds to a new home of his own.

"Gentleman, what can I say, thank you. This is an amazing opportunity and I will make it is a success!"

Clearly keen to get on with the work and make a start, he turns to Road and smiles.

"Road, lets go, we have a busy day ahead of us!"

Before leaving, he respectfully tipped his hand to the two powerful men sitting before him.

As they arrived at the brand spanking new building, it was clear to see that Chris_Vaughn had some say in the selection. It needed a bit of work still but Tyki was keen to put in the hours to make sure it would be a success. He had worked hard for the longest time and this opportunity just seemed to come along at the right moment.

Looking around, he absorbed the clean air around him before making his way inside with Road.

"Road, get on the phone and call in the painters and decorators, this place needs a fresh lick of paint, something a little 'darker'. We are gonna need bigger sofas too. First and foremost though, let's have a drink, its been a pretty hectic day"

Opening the bottle of whiskey which had been been given to him as a good luck gift, he poured himself a glass and slowly sipped it.

"You know Road, our parents would have been proud. Let's show them. Let's welcome the world to the Noah!"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $370,000 Tip

Once again Tyki, the Rock congratulates you. I can't help feel that I have lost a major asset in letting you and Road go. you have both been central parts of my family almost since the first day, and the HQ will seem a lot quieter, and dimmer without you both. However, the Rock takes solace in the fact that you are only down the road. I wish you both the very best of luck on your latest venture.

Report Post Tip

congrats to you and this new found opportunity. You and Chris will get Venice Beach popping !  I wish  you the best of luck . Starve for greatness my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the new family. I know you and Chris_Vaughn will make LA a powerhouse. 

Report Post Tip

Equilibrium is wandering around the streets in LA when he hears the voice of a familiar person. His ears guide him up to where a man is standing telling a story of the recent man Tyki_Mikk being given the opportunity to become a crew leader in Los Angeles. Equilibrium smiles at his cities advancements in the world and tips the young man a gold coin for the good news. 

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news, The_Blacksmith makes his way over to The Noah Family HQ. The place is buzzing with contractors. He makes his way over to Tyki_Mikk. 'Congratulations my friend, LA has gained another great CL. You and Chris_Vaughn will make Venice Beach powerful'

Report Post Tip

Ava knocks softly on the door, waiting patiently for Tyki_Mykk to answer.  When he finally comes to the door, she is amazed at the difference in his demeanor.  Anyone can tell by looking that this is a man moving upward.

I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your new position.  Best of luck to you Tyki. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulation, Tyki_Mikk :) Good luck for Noah Family!

Report Post Tip

Stefania sought out the new headquarters in Venice Beach, popping her head in when she found it, smiling wide and carrying a bottle of booze. She found Tyki_Mikk and handed him the bottle. "Congratulations friend! I'm sure you will do wonderful things here in Venice Beach. I look forward to working with you more in the future."

Report Post Tip
Congratulations, have a long, successful crew!
Report Post Tip

Burnett was sitting down enjoying a glass of milk. He couldn't believe it Tyki_Mikk was finally getting his own crew. Tyki_Mikk was just one of the guys Burnett remembered sitting around with Tyki and the rest of the crew watching girls walk by flirting with them and getting rejected by them.

He raises his glass of milk "Congrats Tyki well deserved"

Report Post Tip
Rudy had not finished his letter about how happy he was to join the Noah Family yet, when he suddenly found out about the retirement of Tyki_Mikk and Road_Kamelot .
He let his head hang and wandered off..
Report Post Tip

The Blacksmith stands on the opposite side of the street looking at what would have been the crew HQ of The Noah Family. What a sad day it was to hear of the the early retirement of Tyki_Mikk and Road_Kamelot. A sad sad day indeed. The streets felt empty and desolate without them around. 

He turns and walks away, alas, life has to go on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The arrival of The Noah Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL