Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:01:03
Page:  1 
Taking care of business Started by: The_Blacksmith on Jul 28, '16 13:31

The_Blacksmith was relaxing in the VIP Lounge at the Crew HQ enjoying a fine scotch on the rocks, when he sees one of Chris_Vaughn's body guards walking toward him. It was one of the newer one's, a real knuckle dragger, looked like his muscles had muscles. He didn't look to be the brightest, but he did appear to understand his place in the world.

'Excuse me sir'. 

'Yes' you reply.

'The Boss wants to see you in his office'

The_Blacksmith knocks back the last of his scotch, and makes his way over to Chris's office.

'You wanted to see me Boss'

'Yes, I need you take care of some business for me' Chris replies. 'As you know, we have only recently moved into Venice Beach. The local businesses here had been left to their own devices for too long and it needs to be addressed. This town needs to operate smoothly. Take some of your associates and go and introduce us to them'

"No problem ,Boss' you reply, 'I'll take care of it'. With that, you turn and walk out of the office. You think to yourself that you better not mess this up, Chris is placing a lot of trust in you by giving this opportunity to you.

As you walk out the front door of HQ, making your way over to one of the Ford Model 18 V8's parked in front of HQ, you call out to your associates. 'Let's go boy's, time to explain the rules to these shmucks. We have a lot to do today.'

A couple of hours later you walk back into Chris-Vaughn's office and hand over a briefcase stuffed with cash. "Here you go boss, they understand the rules now, and there won't be any problems with their weekly tribute going forward, we made sure of that.'

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking care of business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL