Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:58:43
Page:  1 
Blood in blood out Started by: 21Savage on Jul 28, '16 22:50

Another good day on the west coast. Sun shining ,wind blowing cars driving by. Everything in LA is starting to look up. 21Savage gets  a call from Syn saying I should get to Godfather Bobbyz's headquarters . I  got there as quick as i could. I get to the room and i see familiar faces. It's all of the upper structure from Pasadena. I was wondering what was up. I check everyone face. Everyone is smiling  bottles  popping  and money all over the table.  I thought this was just another day at the office but no something was up something was a little different

Bobby hands Savage a drink and the best cigars in LA as tradition.  

"Come take a sit my friend I got some good news to tell you. You’ve been with me "

Savage use to the limelight he immediately gets comfortable and puts his feet up

"What's up what’s going on?"

Bobby leans back in his chair

"You have been helping out a lot here in Pasadena. You've helped the whole city and we’re extremely pleased with how you carry yourself. I think it’s time to expand Pasadena with you As if LA isn’t savage enough right? *Bobby Smiles*.  I want you to take a few of the guys and set up at this address.

Bobby reaches under the desk

“Here’s an envelope. Inside you’ll find everything you need to setup shop. In the meantime go enjoy your celebration my man.  By the way what will you name your family? ”

Bobby puts his glass in the air for a toast .  21Savage raises his glass

“The WestSide Rolling 20's Bloods Thank you for this. It's been a long time. I am happy you are trusting me with this opportunity I will not let you down. "

Bobbyz chuckles

“I Know my man. I know.

After everything was said and done I got over to 20th street. My HQ big and red. Bobby knew how I would like it . This place was fit for a savage like myself now it's time to open up shop.

Report Post Tip

*Ifi arrives at WestSide Rolling 20's Bloods' HQ and makes his way to 21Savage's office. He takes off his hat and nods in respect to 21Savage*

"Congrats on your auth sir, I'm pleased to join you here and help you build this crew up."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blood in blood out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL