Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:12:04
Page:  1 
Idea for the game Started by: Pure_Blooded_Texan on Jul 29, '16 22:23
I was just thinking about this. When you have a dfp you must bribe min. Every 48 hrs to maintain ownership. Sometimes we have players that cannot be online for whatever reasons.

Here's where my idea comes into play. What if it were possible for family members to post the bribe for them?
Report Post Tip

This would be a giveaway to those that do have DFP's.  Without shooting them/making them move districts, it would be almost impossible for a regular joe to get a DFP if existing ones are getting topped up by crew members. 

Report Post Tip

Shouldn't this be in the ideas forum? 

Report Post Tip

To add, this idea is not a very well thought out one.

Here is the thing about DFP's ,  DFPs are hard to obtain, and one generally has to work a little harder at main maintaining them as well as actually gaining one, I mean c'mon if you cant be bothered to log on within 48hrs, you dont deserve the DFP in the first place, don't be lazy. 

Report Post Tip

If you want to ensure that those who are lucky or expedient enough to get a DFP will keep it for the rest of their lives, then sure, this idea is great. If you want at least a little bit of effort and thoughtfulness involved, then this idea is not so great. I don't think this would improve the game at all.

Report Post Tip
i was just spitballing.
Report Post Tip
M
This post has been moderated. Reason: post moderated due to spam View Post

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Idea for the game
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL