Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 19:44:21
Page:  1 
A target missed Started by: Dante_Balboni on Mar 16, '10 20:04

While sitting enjoying a drink at a nondescript bar Dante overhears some goomba's talking loudly about matters they really shouldn't be discussing in the open

Gommba 1, "Hey, I've been really screwed over"

Goomba 2, "What the hell are you talking about"

Goomba 1, "Okay so I took out a hit on this guy, got given the time and place so I went and staked out the target. I was told he'd be leaving his apartment in 30 minutes so I waited. But when the target came out it was too busy so I trailed em for a bit, then right out of nowhere this two bit hustler fires off a shot and kills my target"

Goomba 2, "No way, seriously....Damn did you get a look at who the other shooter was?"

Goomba 1, "I did, but after doing some checks it turns out this guy has more clout than I first figured"

Laughing to himself Dante smiles and turns to the barman an old friend of his

You know, I can't count the amount of times I've heard this story, throughout every city there is someone who feels they've been duped out of a kill. But really what do they expect? With the line of work we are in, there is always more than one source of information. Just because one person has been given the exact details doesn't mean to say someone else ain't gonna come along and hear about it through the grapevine.

takes a sip from his drink then walks over to the two men

I couldn't help but overhearing what you were saying, next time don't take your time over your target. It's your own damned fault for not taking the chance you were given, so quit bitching about it and learn from this.

before they could say a word Dante walks out of the bar

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A target missed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL