Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 11:27:39
Page:  1 
The Perfect Knight Of Las Vegas. Started by: Devil_Lucifer on Mar 17, '10 14:06

Who would you call "The Perfect Knight"Lucifer looks and balian, who pulls the great thinker pose, and shakes his head.This is not what The Perfect Knight should look like.

Balian is a lie, he has lied to us all, he should from now on be called "The Not So Perfect Knight". Now onto business.What makes The Perfect Knight? Well for one, he must not be a sock stealer. So, that leaves Skinny_Vinny out of it. He must be strong Lucifer crosses Cryptic off the list and must be brave Lucifer just puts one big cross on Aeolus's face.

So out of the LV upper structure, who is left to be The Perfect Knight. Join us next time.... Wait!! There is no next time. just been told Lucifer shakes his head disappointed as he hears the news.

Well,we have to finish it now. So we have Goliath(The Toast), Soul_Reaver, D_D, Eileithyia and -myrddin- left.

The pressure is too much for Soul_Rever, who runs away quickly to the toilet, on the way we see little drops coming from his trousers.Now that was disgusting, so he's out of it,The Perfect Knight must be a born leader.Lucifer throws 2 poison darts at.... -myrddin- and Goliath!.

Sorry Myrddin, now, that leaves just 2 left, Lei Lei, or D_D.Lucifer brings out the sword in the stone, and D_D grimaces knowing she has no muscle, whereas Lei Lei was a professional body builder Now both try to pull it out, DD you first...

DD tries with all her strength to lift up the sword, but couldn't pull it up, you could see her small arms quaking under all the pressure, the Lei steps up to the plate, using her little finger she lifts the sword up, and lifts it above her head..

We have our Perfect Knight!. You now have the right to be called,The Perfect Knight. I want to say see you next time, but you won't so I don't want to lie. Smell you later.Lucifer winks

Report Post Tip

Balian hears Lucifer call Lei the Perfect Knight. Balian feels rejected, still gathers enough courage and walks up to Lei and says "The Perfect Knight!!! Congrats on that."

Report Post Tip

At least you are taking this like a man...Lucifer gives balian a pat on the back Though I don't think that all of them will take it as well as you have, I am expecting some kind of tantrum to erupt from one of the candidates.Lucifer looks at Cryptic...

Report Post Tip

Feeling very low D_D walks up to Eileithyia ,hugs her 

Congratulations Dear

Report Post Tip

I shall soon re-gain the title for myself. One day. Eventually. I guess.

balian walks around hoping to regain the title from Lei.

Report Post Tip

Still holding the sword with her little finger, she hugs D_D with a huge grin.

Thank you sweets, I've been training for this day my whole life.

She pulls back and narrows her brow, staring balian down. She looks at his small weak arms, flexing her muscles at the same time. She clucks her tongue, shaking her head.

I welcome the challenge balian, in fact... I'm downright looking forward to it...

She breaks out into another grin as she takes a bow, still holding onto the sword proudly.

Report Post Tip

Interesting! I'm weak eh? News to me Devil. This was fixed, it is a travesty that I did not win this, yes I am a sore loser.

Cryptic folds his arms and stares up at the sky in a huff.

Bastards don't appreciate me...

Report Post Tip

We Appreciate you in a way that is now shown...

Lucifer runs over to Lei

Congratulations again, Mrs Bodybuilder...

Lucifer winks at Lei

And you better keep balian away from The Perfect Knight position, or I might have to send in some ninjas to help me....

Report Post Tip

Lei!  You've beat all the men folk!  WOO!  You rock girl!

And what's this.... since when are balian or Cryptic not prime examples of chivalry and knighthood?

Report Post Tip

Eileithyia claps Cryptic on the back.

Of course you're appreciated, that's silly talk!

She turns to Devil, smiling.

I shall guard the title with my life! Well, with my strength anyways.

She says with a wink and a laugh. Turning to Kory, she has a total girlie moment as she grabs her hand and squeals.

It's exciting isn't it?!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Perfect Knight Of Las Vegas.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL