Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:00:13
Page:  1 
Rise Of The Russian Syndicate Started by: TheGodfather on Mar 17, '10 14:42

It was around that time again... I needed to fly to Florida to see how our Family operations were doing down there. Things were well, and I was finally able to get to get to my safehouse, and get some rest. As I was laying down, the phone rang. It was Godfather Cryptic....

Cryptic: "How are things in Florida? Are our operations going well?"
Me: "Yes sir, things are going well, our businesses are still flourishing."
Cryptic: "Good, good. Well, if you are up for it, I have another task for you. I have scheduled a flight for you, to go to Cuba, and meet with Jose Miguel Battle. He wishes to become our ally, and we can use him as an ally."
Me: "Really, me? I thought you would ask someone else, but yes, I will take the job sir."

Relations with Cuban mobs would be good for the family, as we would make a lot of money.... The plane finally arrived in Cuba, and I met with Jose Miguel Battle. He was a nice man to talk to, and we discussed our mob relations. A deal had been reached.... We became allies with Battle's family. Inside the Battle family compound, I was finally able to make it to a phone. I made a call to Godfather Cryptic.....

Me: "I have spoken with Battle, and he has agreed to ally with us sir!"
Cryptic: "Good! I knew you would be the right person to talk to him. Now bring your ass back to Las Vegas, so we can celebrate!"
Me: "Alright sir, i'll be there as soon as I can!"

I hung up the phone with Cryptic, and made my way back upstairs. That's when I heard the gunshots... I couldn't tell where it came from, but I ran to a taxi, and made it to my hotel room. I received a phone call....

Battle: "I thought we had reached an agreement, but I see we haven't... Your family decided to take shots at my family?"
Me: "What!? We didn't shoot at you, my family isn't even in Cuba!"
Battle: "Whatever, I've heard enough. You don't have Cuba at your side anymore. So I wish you, and your family... Actually all of the American families luck... You'll need it..."

Before I could ask him, he hung up the phone... Luck for what? What was coming?

As I was making it to the plane, I saw a few men from Battle's family waiting for me at the airport.

Rosado: Hey man. Godfather Battle doesn't believe it, but we know it wasn't your family who attacked us. We are going to solve that problem for you, and kill the guys who attacked us. But you need to hurry and get home. Over 10 Russian Mob Families are heading your way!

Russian Mob? This isn't going to be good. I had to make my way home, to warn all of the families of what's to come.

I finally made it home to Las Vegas. I saw my good friends Program, and _DavieG_

Me: Guys! I don't have time to talk. Davie, you need to get to New York, and warn Deimne that Russian Mafia families are coming to the US, and we need to prepare for them. Program, you come with me, so we can tell Cryptic.

Me and Program arrived at The Inscrutables HQ, and I went to talk with Godfather Cryptic

Me: Sir, Russian mob families are on their way to America! We need to prepare for war!!

**Note: I made this thread, so that all families can be involved. This is the reason why the Russian Mob is attacking us. We will need to all work together to take them down. That's why all people, of all families, can be involved in this RP**

Report Post Tip

I hang up the phone, and return to Cryptic

"Sir, one of our men have noticed that DavieG has been killed by the Russians! They're already here!"

Report Post Tip

Having received the information on the deal with the Cubans balian rushes to The Inscrutables HQ. On his way, he hears gunshots and he abandons his car and hides for cover. He sees one man running and being chased by many others. After sometime, the firing stops. And the surviving gang runs away.

After few minutes, ensuring that the gang is away, balian moves towards to the fight zone to see one of his member down. Realizing that his boss his hear, Program speaks in a feeble voice.

Program: Boss, over here.

Blood was still flowing from his gut where a bullet had passed.Balian moves closer to Program.

balian: What happened! Why were you here alone! Who are they??

Program: It was a trap boss. I was on my way to alert a friend to about this Cuban deal and I find Russians were already following me. I managed to kill  two of them. I am sorry boss. I let you down.

balian: No, Program, you were brave. Just hold tight, I will get help.

Before balian could turn to get help, he notice Program take his last breathe.
Program was dead.

Balian was shocked to see his member pass away. He stands up, looking at Program, he says, "Rest in peace, friend. You were brave. I am proud of you and I will avenge your death. May the Gods rest your soul."

Balian then goes to the Inscrutables HQ to meet his Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Caterina had heard word from those she knew well that there was something big going on. She knew now was not the time to ask questions. Now was the time for actions. Wasn't it an old saying or something. "Actions speak louder than words." She thought quietly to herself. She shook her head as if to shake the thought from it. She raced to the back room of her apartment and threw open the closet door. She loosened a back panel on the wall revealing her stash. She stood up and ran to the bed and got on all fours to reach her back underneath the bed. She grabbed onto it and unzipped it. Caterina yanked out its contents as fast as she could. Leaving it in the middle of the floor in a heaping mess. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to the closet. 

As she began pulling guns out she heard someone in the hall. She knew she was alone, so she went straight into kill mode. She grabbed a gun and quietly slid the clip in without a sound. She turned and pulled the trigger as the figure rounded the corner. The unknown man slid to the ground as he clutched his chest. Caterina came to a standing postion and wandered over to him and kicked his lifeless body to see if he moved, the whole time keeping her gun aimed at him. 

She knelt down and reached into his pocket and read his license. Only finding a passport, she flipped it open. She studied the name for a few minutes before putting it into her pocket.

"Russian.? What the hell is going on here?"

She cursed silently to herself and went back to cleaning out her stash and stuffing the guns in the bag. She needed to leave, and quickly before more showed up. She grabbed the back and fled out the door and made her way to HQ.

Report Post Tip

I was on my way home from the HQ. Cryptic had given me orders to get as much as I can from the house, and return to the HQ. I stopped at the local bakery to use their phone. I had to call my boss Balian.... No Answer... Shit I hope he is ok... As I am about to leave, I see some strange men about to walk in the bakery. I decided to hide in the bathroom, and wait it out.

The men were talking to the owner of the Bakery in a strange accent. I didn't recognize it at first... Then i knew... It was Russian.

The men left, and I quickly grabbed the owner of the bakery

"WHO WERE THEY?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!?"

Owner- "They were russian mob members sent here to kill you all. They asked me if I seen any of you, and I told them some of your usual hangouts! Good luck with them, I hope they kill all of you scum!"

Enraged, I threw the Owner to the ground, and shot 13 bullets into his chest. Shit.. I need to hurry and get back to the HQ...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rise Of The Russian Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL