Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 14:03:44
Page:  1 
who is makevelli-the-don Started by: makevelli-the-don on Mar 17, '10 18:12

As the young man steps out of the shadows he lights his cigar. he is unsure of where he is or who he is.....

He slowly begins to struts down the street as he is walking he notices a small piece of paper with small print on it lying on the sidewalk he bends over to pick it up, as he uncrumbels the paper a flash comes over him he sees blood and faceless bodies lying about a well lit room as his senses return hunfolds the paper some more the paper reads

"ONLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND" the rest had been smuged, he looks up he feels he's read or heard or maybe even said the words before ...he thinks as he walks who am i who is makevelli-the don and a man walking by stops and laughs.."HAHA thats you of course sir are you alright?" .The man is somewhat familiar yet unfamiliar.

makevelli says "so if thats me where am i?'

the man pauses and says," thats for you too figure out." as the man walks off he wispers.."Find your brother Hoodrat he'll tell you more".

makevelli stops for a moment and says to him self what has happened

to be continued......

Report Post Tip

Shibby wanders into the street noticing his estimeed colleague looking rather dazed

Holy Crap... what happened here,

Seeing little response he grabs Makevelli and sits him down on the pavement

Seriously, tell me you know who I am...

Makevelli, are you even alive, your scaring me

Shibby began to worry more and more about the health of Makevelli, what on earth could have made him lose his memory, such a successful associate on the pathway to being made, just vanished, as though he had escaped the body that confined him, for ever shackling him to his sins... infact sod that, how did we get him back

Report Post Tip

late that evening makavelli was still uncetain as to who he was or is he felt mystified over his sudden amnesia he enters a house with the name "xXHoodratXx" printed on the door he entered slowly and was istantly greeted by his eledged brother who  was distraught with anger due to his problems with money collections .Hoodrat immediately began to drill him about responsibility and such makavelli interupted with.."Hoodrat! I can remember your name and who you are but who am i and what has happened?" Hoodrat sits him down and says" you really don't remember..You pissed me off stealing my money so I wacked your ass upside the head with my dads cane why?"

makevelli answers," well for starters i can't remember shit...second my head is killin me and third were are we geographically?" Hoodrat smiles and says "a dream." then suddenly makevelli awakes and thinks as he looks around his room 'what in gods name was that?...he walks out and Hoodrat is sitting at his desk doing bills and such. makavelli says,"good mornin bro." Hoodrat nods and continues his work.then makavelli thinks to him self,"why was shibby in my dream ....wait who cares that man is burnt out anyway." he laughs to himself and begins his day as normal.....

So who is Makavelli he is the brother of Hoodrat...he is W.C.'s son. He is MAKAVELLI-THE-DON!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: who is makevelli-the-don
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL