Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 14:07:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Making the front page Started by: LucaGaggi on Mar 17, '10 22:58

My arrival to NY was a success, I am starting to settle in and it is beginning to feel like home.
I don't regret my decision...Leaving Sicily and coming to NY to carry on my family's legacy was the right thing to do.
I have been here for a few days now and everything was great except for one problem...my life in Sicily seemed to have followed me here. It all started yesterday when I was at a café in NY having a sandwich, While I was waiting for my order I grabbed the paper and before I could even start reading it I seen something that I wish I didn't

"SICILIAN GANGSTER SPOTTED IN NY"

I then begin to read the article.

Sicilian gangster Luca Gaggi was spotted leaving the NY airport early this morning, Police say it is unknown at this time why Gaggi is here but it is possible that it has to do with the deaths of 3 of his family members, Remo Gaggi (age 43) Dominic Gaggi (age 40) and Frank Gaggi (age 32).
After leaving the airport, Luca was followed to a nearby restaurant where he was seen speaking to Don Lana, Current boss of the Montreal connection. Police suspect that Luca was in contact with Remo more then Dominic and Frank because Remo was the only person who did business with Don Lana. Remo and Dominic are responsible for over 25 murders.
Luca, is believed to be responsible for at least 9 murders including former Capo for the Sicilian crime family Salvatore Ramone, Ramone found in the trunk of a car with his hands and feet duck taped and his throat slit, Police do not have any proof that Luca was responsible for these murders.

Luca was seen with a suitcase which leads police to believe that he is in NY to stay.

It is also known that both Remo and Dominic where apart of the Detroit crime syndicate and was working for Don Recro and Don Apollonia who are now both deceased.
Luca is known to be a very violent person, possibly the most violent Gaggi of them all.

After reading the article, I was in rage and needed to get my mind off things...so I flipped to the sports section and began reading.
I knew now that the feds would be watching, but they been watching me for years and they still can't prove the 9 murders.
After reading the sports section I put the paper down and started to eat my sandwich.

Report Post Tip

Swaying in she sees her old friend Luca eating at a nearby table she strolls over and sits down in the seat across from him with a smile playing on her lips.

"My my my.. long time no see, I see you made the trip safely.. how you been?"

Report Post Tip

not bad, you see the paper? "i slide it towards Rox"

Report Post Tip

She picks the paper up and looks it over skimming the story.

"Damn, they are going to be watching you real close, better watch your step for a while."

Motioning to the waitress she orders a large chicken soup and a long island ice tea.

Report Post Tip

yea your right, how you been?

Report Post Tip

"I have been pretty good, same ole same ole really.."

Shifts around in her seat picking up her tea sipping from it, glancing to see two men in dark suits standing outside.

Report Post Tip

I notice Rox looking outside at two mean in suits, i look at her and reply " you know those guys?"

Report Post Tip

Looking over to Luca leaning in a little closer, whispering softly.

"Not friends of mine, I think they are officals if you know what I mean."

Adjusting the .38 in her pocket, she sits back in her seat sipping more of her tea.

Report Post Tip

well i need to make sure i dont attract to much heat on myself, what do you think we should do?

" i take a bite of my sandwich "

Report Post Tip

"Well first we finish up lunch, then we should head back to my shop and you can play off having a job there to kind of throw them off other business matters you might be attending to, fabrics and threads are such a good cover for so many things."

She giggles as she sips more of her tea ignoring the soup she ordered completely, once again drinking her meal.

Report Post Tip

that sounds like a plan.

" i finish up my sandwich, i got the tab...glad i ran into you i can play this off as a job interview haha"

Report Post Tip

"You sure can, here take these and don't lose them please."

Sliding him a spare set of keys to her shop, she smiles. "Your Hired"

Report Post Tip

ok so im almost positive there going to follow us, so what do you want to do take my car your car or both?

Report Post Tip

"I walked here as always, I don't drink and drive so.. I rarely ever drive.. They will follow us but my shop front is known as being totally Legit so its not going to be a problem, I keep a very low profile."

Downs the rest of her tea and stands up. "Shall we go?"

Report Post Tip

sure , you can just tell me the directions as im driving.

Report Post Tip

Nods to Luca as she follows him to his car outside, pulling her flask from her pocket taking a small sip.

Report Post Tip

seeing his old friend MrClean makes his way over."hey luca how are you where you been? aim sorry to hear about dom and frank. if there is  any thing i can do for you just let me know.

Report Post Tip

Ananke, spotting former collegues' family accross the street, waits patiently for the traffic to clear before crossing...

Suddenly a black Model-A sudan screeches around the corner by the cafe and roars towards the small group strolling down the sidewalk.

"MrClean! Rox! LUCA! Look out"

One of two suits in the car leans out of the window and brandishes a sawn off...

Helpless Ananke watches, cursing the traffic sounding its horn as he steps on and off the sidewalk trying to warn them all yelling frantically...

Report Post Tip

hearing all the commotion,Crafty,who has been following Luca all morning, -to make sure he stayed on the straight & narrow- floors the gas pedal on his car and rear ends the model A,just in time to make the suit miss the shot. the model A screams off. Making sure everyone is Ok Crafty gets back in his car to take it for repair.

Report Post Tip

Ananke rushes over the road to the group.

"Jeez you guys ok?! Who the hell were those two guys? Any of you recognise them?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making the front page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL