Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 02:07:18
Page:  1 
A Mysterious adventure Part 2 Started by: Mystery on Mar 19, '10 18:33

Diving as gracefully as possible, Mysery pulled his wrists apart and plunged into the cold depths . Using his legs to swim towards the shore, he felt his lip twitch and he crawled onto the beach. Walking up to the nearest tree, he rubbed the rope rapidly on it until it broke. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the knife and stared at it. Just me and you buck-o.

Deciding to set up shelter, Mystery gathered some fallen logs and built a make-shift lean-too. As it got dark, the wind started to pick up. Hiding under his lean-too, Mystery felt his stomach heave.

God damn was he hungry. Not sleeping all that well, or for long at all, Mystery cursed and moaned about his rotten luck. Why'd he have to go getting into trouble back in Sicily?

HONK!!! HONK!!! What the hell?! Mystery looked up startled and started waving his hands frantically about. Running to the shore and and screaming at the top of his lungs, Mystery picked up rocks and started throwing them as hard as he could.

The boat that was passing slowed by, and people looked off the deck pointing and staring. Holy fucking shit! I've only been here one day and I'm off this forsaken island!

The boat threw its anchor and stopped just off the shore. The captain pulled out a blow-horn and announced, "Hello! If you are stranded please hop and down four times. If you're just exploring, stand still!" Mystery proceeded top hop up and down four times, barely able to contain his glee.

Swimming quickly to the boat, Mystery climbed the rope ladder that the crew had thrown down to him. Climbing over the edge of the boat, Mystery grinned his best smile and introduced himself.

"Hello. I've been shipwrecked here for so long now! Please...please... If you're decent people, give me a ride to wherever you're going?" The captain nodded and responded in a grave tone, "Aye matey, we're headed to New York. we can pass you off as a crew worker, and you can fend for yourself when you get there. Sound good to you?" Mystery nodded and followed the crew down to the cabins.

Finding some clothes that fit him, Mystery closed his eyes for a moment and imagined what life in America would be like. The streets would be full of people peddling products, the businesses would be classy and well maintained, the money would be easy.

Helping out on the boat for the next few days, Mystery awoke one morning to the sight of the shore of New York city. As soon as everyone said the coast was clear, Mystery hopped over the side and slipped by the security at the docks, running quickly into the big bad depths of New York City.(To be continued...)

Report Post Tip

wow so far so good keep up the good work man. you very good. i cna't waite for part three

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mysterious adventure Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL