Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:35:42
Page:  1 
A Gato Approach Started by: ChristianGato on Aug 09, '16 22:55

Buenosera, amici.

I wanted to come to you tonight and make my approach clear. It's been a few weeks since I was privileged with running my own business and at the time, I had nothing to say about it. Now that we're established and know what direction we're going, I want to address what my family and I will be looking to achieve and how we'll be doing things differently. 

Introductions

La famiglia Gato is comprised of our cousin, Eve, my brother Salvatore and our sister, Amelia.

If you were not already aware, my father was Sam Gato of New York. Much has happened since his generation fell, we now return to finish their legacy and the Gato lineage. 

Application

Entrance to our operation has a variance of routes. There is the option of accessing our Job Board, on which we would expect those fresh faced individuals to access. They will be treated with the welcome and tutorship you would expect for those fresh off the boat.

For those seeking more than just tick box exercises, there is a second path which will offer a more intricate experience. Additional tasks which require actual completion, not just acknowledgement, are available to complete. Failure to complete these tasks or poor effort damages your chances of successful employment. This method has been set up to offer a more physical tasks to complete, as well as give us an idea of the abilities of our workers.

Pay

We will be issuing rates of pay which will be available based on your role and standing within the operation. Be advised however, that any money you should make during your employment is commissioned in our favor. If employed by the Gato Regime, you shall be subject to tax. This scheme offers a two way street of opportunity, fulfillment, potential and pay for yourself, and growth, financial stability and job satisfaction for ourselves. It also lays out the expectations for an employee so that they do not have to be concerned that they are under achieving. 

Your role within the operation will be reflected by your rank and rate of pay, however as will your responsibilities.

Ambition

There are people in this world that wish to hide their past, true nature or intentions. That isn't always for negative or sinister reasoning, some do so that they can experience the world without people having predetermined expectations of them.

But, there are those who do have an agenda which deviates from this. I'm not one to judge on the past, I feel hunting those bitter from the death of a parent is counter-productive. This does not mean we will not remain aware of who is likely to pursue their own agenda, regardless of their past.

If you do have a past, I don't need to know it. You could easily reveal as much or as little as you chose, so why would I bother damaging a new relationship with questions and prejudices. I've only ever trusted those who have trusted me. All I ask is that you give our way of doing things a chance, let us forge new relationships and discard the past. I want to go further than this little operation, I want to influence and inspire. To make the most out of the bones of this world and thrive within it. I need good people to do that, free of external motives. 

Agenda

Considering everything I've laid out to you all today, I can't say I have much more of an agenda other than what I've already revealed to you. Running things the way I intend on running them is going to take a considerable amount of effort and commitment, but that is my motivation. I could not be a part of this world without experiencing the true approach to our way of life. 

The Gato Regime is for others who wish to find that approach, as I can quite honestly say we are squeezing every last drop of it out of our grey skies and stony sidewalks.

For those who wish to engage with us, we are reachable through mail, or pay a visit to our operational front, the White Cat, in Chicago's Loop. We also have the West Cat Tavern in LA and Amelia has a retreat in New York she set up to spite me. 

Amore e Rispetto,

Christian.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

BobbyZ leans back in his seat after listening to Mr. Gato and starts to speak to his trust bodyguard 

"I like that ChristianGato. I like his clear straight forwardness with his goals and expectations. I think too often, people in his position aren't as open with this as we could be."

BobbyZ tips his hat towards Mr. Gato as he exits the door.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Enquire Within

Jobs Board is open for 5 more applicants.

Recruitment is strictly controlled.

Report Post Tip

So so disappointing. But on the bright side, not the end of the world. 

Report Post Tip
I'm not certain what you're referring to, 4hire. Please say something substantial so I can beat you with it.
Report Post Tip

Is the best we got now?

Report Post Tip

She stops as she hears a familiar voice.

Oh, it's you 4hire. Such an interesting name. How did you come by it? It's good to see you striving to be active within the community. I've heard your questions quite a bit the past couple of days. I have to ask though. Do you have anything with a little bit of depth to offer to the conversations you've decided to become involved in. So far all I have seen has been rather short winded and without substance. You ask questions and offer vitriolic replies. Are you harbouring the negative feelings of your ancestors? You know that's not healthy right? Maybe you should rely upon their journals a little less and get to know things the way they are now. They may not be ideal, but you being a Bitter Betty here, there, and everywhere isn't doing anything to change things either. How about you, and bear with me now I'm sure your bloodline has heard this before, rank up and do something about it?

She smiles sweetly and pats the young man on the shoulder.

It's okay, we understand, you've been gone a while and have a bloodline that stretches back eons that all of ours have underestimated and you're going to take over and overhaul things to your liking. Good luck with that.

She turns to Mr. ChristianGato.

He's not worth your time, as someone once said... Don't feed the trolls. Especially the ones that find themselves staring at an empty vodka bottle and a lot of bad life choices.

She presses a homemade cookie into Mr. Gato's hand and skips off down the street stopping to smell the roses at the floral shop.

Report Post Tip
This is such utter bull crap
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Shouting, welcome back.

Can you explain to me what you want? What your comments are looking to achieve? What would you rather I come out here and say?

I'm trying to create a different approach, to deliver an authentic environment and offer insight into my thought process. What the fuck is your problem with that?

Give me a response with some actual substance, or you'll earn yourself another person who, quite rightly, will just ignore you.
Report Post Tip
I absolutely love this approach my friend Don Gato. Great idea to present theses offers to the public about your establishment, to ponder upon joining your family business and the windy city. 

A choice to take a path for newcomers to these shores, to learn their way around this cold life we all lead. Also a path for whom family names and bloodlines have deep roots to our cities and streets. Who's fallen father's and mothers who now have children looking for a stable home.

Each path set up with learning, responsibilities and roles for the experience and inexperienced groups that live and walk our streets. What a great outline and building foundation for you and your family and what you bring to the city of Chicago. 

It is absolutely refreshing to see this in our very own history. I like it and think it's great for the city. Very well executed and I stand by and old friend's buisness knowledge and how he is going to run it bravo and congrats to you good sir.
Report Post Tip

Perhaps Mr. or  Ms. Shouting smells shit when it stinks.  Like 4hire stated your personal profile contradicted this speech.  Were you bored when you drummed this up?

Lets say you were taking a different approach.  Don't you think you ought of cleaned up your signs on your front lawn first to correlate with your so called different approach?

The follow up response by Bearderus is about 7 years too late.

Report Post Tip

My cat's muslim. We should put them together and see what happens.

Report Post Tip
HimptyDumpty kindly indicate which parts of my signage are contradictory.

'Enquire Within' advises to enquire within. 'Open for 5 more applicants' advises that the board was open for 5 more applicants. 'Recruitment is strictly controlled' advises that recruitment is strictly controlled.

Again, I'm really struggling to understand why people are so adverse to this speech. It's there really nothing else for you to heckle?

Victoria_Marchetti I'm not sure what you are referring too.
Report Post Tip

Lets begin with your office door totally contradicted this speech at the time you stepped up on your milk box.   Furthermore, please define new.  Would this entail fresh off the boat or a kin who died is suppose to be new.

Report Post Tip

Revisits this piss poor offer and spots insanely high taxes and your hands who cannot show up for work.

You may want to revisit your mastermind idea (which can have potential) if you cannot find some dummies.

Report Post Tip

Amelia strolls onto the streets just in time to hear @HumptyDumpty open their mouth again with their family line's newest pearls of wisdom. She bends over closer to their backside and then shakes her head, "I don't understand." she finally said as she stood up. "How is it you can talk out your ass so much, and yet your mouth is still moving?" She gave them a quick pat on the back, "There there, Im sure some day someone will actually take your family line's rantings and ravings to heart. But sadly, today is not that day." she gave a little finger wave and headed off. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Gato Approach
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL