Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 07:34:17
Page:  1 
A Mysterious adventure Part 3 Started by: Mystery on Mar 19, '10 22:31

Mystery walked around New York, getting bearings of the place. It seemed like everyone had a place to be, things do to, people to see. Except for me, he thought. I belong nowhere. I can officially start over! But first I'll need some money...

Seeing an unsuspecting old lady standing on a corner, Mystery decided just this once to break the law. Snatching her purse up quickly he ran down a back alley and counted the money. $800! Not bad, he thought.

Walking into a bar, he noticed some shady looking people lurking in the corner. What with their shiny shades, fancy suits, and gold tie button pins, Mystery figured they must be loaded. Deciding to stalk them a bit, Mystery sat at the bar in a stool where he could keep track of them.

Having a few beers, Mystery kept a close eye on the group without them noticing. It appeared that the woman was in charge of the group, everyone seemed to centralize around her. It was either that, or because she was beautiful. Possibly both. As the group stood to leave the bar, Mystery followed shortly after, tagging after them.

Running up quickly and sticking his hand into the woman's pocket, pulling out a few hundred dollar bills, Mystery ran off and soon felt a sharp stinging pain in his calf. Falling to the ground, he looked and saw a knife protruding from the back of his leg.

Looking behind him, he saw the group walking calmly up to him. Shit, Mystery thought, I've gone and done it again! "What in the hell do you think you were just doing," exclaimed the woman. "Don't you know how to properly pick someone's pocket!?"

Mystery raised an eyebrow, startled. Apparently these people were on the other side of the law. Reaching into his pocket, Mystery pulled out a grand and threw it on the ground at her feet.

"Here! Just take your money and this extra five hundred and go away! Just leave me alone!" He pleaded. The last thing he needed was to be on bad terms with people such as these.

"Shut up, kid. We're not going to leave you alone. How did you get this extra five hundred? You look like you just got into town!" The woman said.

"I... I uh..." Mystery thought of a plethora of lies to tell, but decided that in this case honesty was the best policy. "I stole some old lady's purse, okay?" Mystery looked down at the ground, avoiding their eyes.

"Impressive. If you can make this type of money in just a few hours, I can only imagine what you can make in a week. You've got two options. You can either come work for me, or we can kill you right now. You don't seem like a suicidal man, so I'll just assume you're going to work for me from now on. The name's DLS."

And so began Mystery's life in the mob.

Report Post Tip

that is cool such a nice start in the mob business. and DLS can teach you what you need to know to get far.best of luck to you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mysterious adventure Part 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL