Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 17:18:17
Page:  1 
employment Started by: Naraku on Mar 20, '10 10:59

My name is Naraku i just got out off the boat,while now i am fly,and drive cites to cites in search for employment.I am sure that i will do well with any family, all i need is a chance to prove my self.I am also searching for a mentor to teach,and gild me in this thing of ours.I am sure that I can help create a great,and powerful empire, for you to rule as it emperor.

Report Post Tip

After making the appropriately majestic, awe inspiring hand gestures and poses, he leans over to where Naraku is

Naraku...I am not your father. 

Robert exits

Report Post Tip

Naraku I wish you the best of luck. .

Report Post Tip

Good Naraku however, you must find one that will suit you by sending a request. It is not of a crew to seek you out. You must seek out a crew. In the news, you can see a list under crews along with thier respective cities.  Good Luck!

Report Post Tip

Whatever you do, don't join Tyler Durden. His boys are dropping like flies! Instead, send a personal message to one of the people you see walking around in fancy suits. They usually like a private message rather than discussing membership out here in the streets.

Report Post Tip

Another alternative would be to find somebody of the rank Made Man or above (Capo, Boss, Consigliere) and ask them if they are in need of an associate. I find the sponsorship program This Thing Of Ours offers to be grossly ignored. Or better yet, to Mr. Pig's point, contact a member of a crew's upper-structure (names with a line under them) and ask if they could recommend a Made Member of their family that could serve as a sponsor to you. If you are new to these shores, a good sponsor could assist you in showing you the ropes.

Best of luck to you

With that, Leper limps off to a nearby prison to break his fellow mobsters out

Report Post Tip

Well said Alfonce, and yeah TylerDurden's crew is a rogue crew, don't join we are currently "taking care" of them.

Report Post Tip

A rouge crew more like a crew of zombies!!

Report Post Tip

alf looks over at naraku...."wow man i think your barve..... shouting off in the streets with all the police and cops and other gangsters listening...im not sure id like everbody else knowing what i do for a living.... you dont whant to attract to much heat

Report Post Tip

Alf, While we gangsters are listening, I don't think the cops who could listen in are not on our payroll and would give Naraku unwanted heat

Report Post Tip

well william my good freind my familly line has run strong through these streets.... OOC : plz remeber what the streets are here for and remember the era that we are in its 1930,s ..... plus if in RL would you run up and down ur streets asking to join a rl mafia familly promising to kill and steal for them ? i think not !

Report Post Tip

OOC: In RL, if I wanted to join a Mafia family, I would wait to be approached by the members of the family and would not walk up to them but that is not the way it works here and so, we cannot compare this to RL

Report Post Tip

lol ofcourse we can,,, i think you need to grasp the concept here man... your statement inits self is very ironic...it is a role play game...ok well lets make it more relevant.the protocol is you look for a fam and you send them a mm (private message) that is personal to that specific cl... because its frowned upon to send a request to multiple cl,s,which effectivley this is an open invitation to ALL our cl,s....the point i was trying to make was put your self in the 1930,s mafia world would you shout down the streets i want to be a mobster?

Report Post Tip

No, In the 1930's, if I wanted to be a mobster, I would not be running down the streets shouting that I wanted to be a mobster but I would be doing small crimes and running drugs for people who are in a Family, get in their good books and hope to be recommended by them to their Boss and he would invite me to join the Family at least as an associate and then slowly become an actual Mafioso.In MR, that is not possible as everybody runs drugs only for themselves and not for anybody else.

You tell me that it is a Role Playing Game.I agree.It is a really awesome Role Playing Game, but it does have it's limitations. Consider this example, if I were to shoot a person and miss, then he/she is protected for the next four hours.Is that a viable prospect in Real Life. I am sure, pretty sure that it is not.

So, the point I wish to make is that Naraku is still very much alive and is now an associate and he is not being pursued by the feds.

Again, all this is OOC

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat has been walking the streets and was hearing quite confusing speachs here this morning so he decided to speak...

Alright people, this has gone far enough. I suggest you visit CrazyNines clinic for you suffer a severe case of OOC'itis. Take this confusing mumbo jumbo elsewhere. This is surely not for the streets. Now i could understand this from a fresh off the boater... but from associates? Come on people!

Report Post Tip

Of course, Mr. sneakyrat. I am truly sorry for going into this pointless ramble and now that I am no longer drunk, I cannot remember what I was talking about till a few hours ago.

Report Post Tip

alf sticks his tongue out at william........ "well you started it" :)

Report Post Tip

I did not

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: employment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL