Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:39:45
Page:  1 
MR going International Started by: harry on Aug 14, '16 17:52

I have taken an immense liking to the game & no one referred this game to me i stumbled across it searching for Mafia games. I am sure there are tons of people like me (not living in the US) who'd love to be a part of this game. Now currently we have the game based in the American states & cities. What if there along with drug deals we also could carry guns to buy & sell, and the entire international market would be our play ground. For example you pick up in the US and go sell it in Moscow, Russia. You pick up something in Moscow, Russia and go sell it in Mumbai, India. Fly something back from there. International Mafia Trading. Flying times could be restricted to 2 days depending upon travel time. Unlock this from Level 40 onwards. More stuff to look upto.

Report Post Tip

While we love the idea of additional areas, there are some complications with that.  Since you have to be located in the same area as a player to do a lot of actions, the less people in those areas the hard it would be to do those actions.  For example, to do Organized Crimes, there would be less people online with an open timer in that city at any given time, so it would be difficult to fill it with qualified people.  Adding additional cities also gives the chances of much higher and lower drug prices at any given time, which increases the input of money, so that would require a little re balancing. There are many points like this that make it more of a challenge to just open up additional cities.  As the population goes up, this becomes more and more feasible.  This is something that we can address further down the road, but logistics/timing wise, it would make more sense to do clusters of locations abroad than single, which means even a larger population required.

Something we had talked about in the past is a feature where you can go on hiatus. (Take a break for real life reasons, vacation, whatever) that involves flying abroad and you are temporarily out of the game and cant be killed.  This has massive issues with possible abuse so some things would be required so that its not ever a benefit to do this unless you are actually going away in real life... For example, you can only do this if you havn't shot at any person in the past X days.  Havn't taken a hit on anyone in the past X days.  Havn't PPd anyone in the past X days.  You have to pick the dates you are away, they can not be changed.  You have to pick it starting with dates X days in advance, so its not like you can see a war is happening tonight and you go on vacation, this all has to be preplanned in advance. You cant not log in while you are away, and your account continually loses XP/skill every day during that time you are away.  Give it enough restrictions that it can not be used as a safety measure for your account when there is upcoming trouble, but more of a "I got finals, then a trip to the Bahamas for the next 2 weeks starting in 4 days" type thing.

Report Post Tip

Appreciate the quick response..another reason i love this game..people involved whether players/staff wanna do their best to keep make MR more and more popular :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR going International
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL