Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:22:32
Page:  1 
A Delegation of Control Started by: Cryptic on Mar 21, '10 14:07

Cryptic leans back in his leather office chair, swinging idly from side to side, gazing at the map of Las Vegas pinned up on his wall. Earlier that day he'd circled the five main districts of Las Vegas with a red pen. Two of those circles had letters filled into them, Henderson containing an A and Paradise containing a B. Cryptic shook his head gently, smiled and stood up swiftly, coming out of his trance, before walking over to the map and filling in an S over North Las Vegas.

Hearing a knock on the door to his office behind him, Cryptic sits back down in his chair and swings it around to face the door. Adjusting his suit, he quickly rearranges his desk and nods at one of his bodyguards to open the door. Hunter opened the door slowly, to see who the person knocking was, before opening the door wide enough for him to enter. MrSimpson walked in slowly, not taking his eyes off of the silent bodyguard. Cryptic sighs, waves MrSimpson into the nearest chair and starts to talk.

"You get used to it. The silence is actually fairly nice after a spell as a crewleader. Anyway Mr S, I've called you in here for a reason today. I have five districts of Las Vegas to cover and I can't do it all myself. I would eventually like to have this whole city covered so that none of these freelance criminals can take anything from our turf without us knowing about it. Aeolus has Henderson covered, balian has Paradise covered and that leaves me with three blind spots in my city. I don't like blind spots Mr S. I don't like them at all."

"So! Since the Headquarters of balian and Aeolus have become established in their respected neighbourhoods, I'd like to fill another blind spot with another fantastic auth. It wasn't that difficult a decision really, I just needed to think of someone I trusted and someone who was capable. Someone who had proved to me time and time again that they were awesome. When I say awesome, I don't mean a person who causes "some awe". Oh no. I mean someone who bedazzles and astounds, someone a bit like me! Henceforth, although you're not quite up to my dazzling standard, you are one of my most trusted members and I believe you are more than capable to establish and run a HQ in North Las Vegas, controlling that neighbourhood and organising crime within it."

Mr S stared at Cryptic as if he'd just announced that Santa would be making a special visit to the Inscrutable Headquarters in mid-March to drop off some extra presents. Cryptic smiled slightly as the expression on MrSimpson's face turned from "oh my god..." into "OH MY GOD!"

"Yeah, it's a beautiful moment. But I feel compelled to inform you, Christmas has not come early. Or late, if we're being pedantic. In fact, being a crewleader isn't a joyful time at the North Pole. I know right? Surprising. You get a fancy new suit, you get a shiny new HQ, and you get to run your district however you want - as long as it's how I want it run."

He pauses, taking a breath to watch MrSimpson's face change yet again from one of inconspicuous joy to one of moderate worry. Chuckling at the fact that his new Street Boss has more faces in his armoury than the new Empire State building has floors, Cryptic stands up and walks around his desk toward MrSimpson. Mr S stands up quickly and takes one step toward Cryptic before shaking his Godfather's hand, receiving the nod of confidence.

"March 1932 is a good month for you Mr S. The money for your new HQ has been wired into your account, go and find one you like in NLV and make sure it's worthy of a Las Vegas Street Boss! Congratulations my friend."

Report Post Tip

Well deserved, congrats my friend!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr.Simpson, I'm sure you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats MrSimpson, Best wishes to you and your family.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations friend. You will lead a great family!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Cryptic, its almost sad leaving the family but in the end its for the best.  Las Vegas is expanding  and together we can make things even better. It has been an honor working for you and hope to prove I can be of as much use as a new Captain as I was within the family itself.  I've got some new and interesting ideas I'm excited to implement within the family. Also a big thanks to all the support I have been provided with today and in the last few days before my auth.  Now time to get to work in North Las Vegas.

After his meeting with Cryptic, hes very excited. He rounds up his boys to make a trip to North Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

congrats

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Mr. Simpson!

Report Post Tip

Best wishes MrSimpson, and your Right Hand kong... congrats on your new family and I hope for nothing but the best for you both!

Report Post Tip

Congrats MrS. I know you will make a great leader in LV, but where are the free donuts? I thought someone said there would be donuts?

Report Post Tip

Walks a bit closer to hear whats going on and smiles at the news

Congrats Mr Simpson. I know you will build a strong and powerful crew. I look forward to working with the The D'ohnut Syndicate even if I prefer coffee to doughnuts.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, MrSimpson. It's always exciting when someone I know and respect gets auth. I wish you luck running your crew in North Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

After hearing that MrSimpson had been informed of his authhood, Eileithyia approached him with a huge grin.

I am so very proud of you MrS and I know that you and your crew are going to do great things in this city! Congratulations!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations,Mr.Simpson.Im sure that you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations MrSimpson, You will do your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Well deserved, Mr. Simpson. I expect you to be very successful in leading the North Las Vegas district.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Simpson

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Delegation of Control
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL