Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:22:04
Page:  1 
A Business Advancement for LV Started by: MrSimpson on Mar 21, '10 14:25

MrSimpson and his henchmen roll up to what looks like an office located in North Las Vegas.  He exits the car holding his gold plated Mk I revolver and walks around to the sidewalk.  Joey Legs, a slim and agile man stands to his left, Johnny Tip Lips, a simple looking man with a serious face stands to his right, and that big guy behind him holding dual tommy guns would be Fat Tony ready for action.

"So boys you ready for this?"

Joey Legs runs around the back to cut the lights, seconds later the power goes out. MrSimpson busts down the door with Johnny and Tony right behind him. With the sunlight beaming in through the front door they see a small but well armed syndicate of crime runners.  MrSimpson knows they arn't working for Cryptic otherwise they wouldn't be there.  Without hesitation MrSimpson shoots down the stunned mobsters. He looks around and takes a seat at his new desk, just as Joey walks in to see a pile of bodies.  Joey shakes his head, knowing he missed out on the fun part.

"Joey head out and get me some donuts on the double. The rest of you clean up this mess."

MrSimpson lights up a cigar and waits patiently.

"Ahh, Joey you're back its about time boy."

MrSimpson takes a haul from his cigar and grabs a donut.

"So boys this is it! North Las Vegas is ours, these chumps running around here will now work for us.  Spread the word and if needed, make an example of our power.  Cryptic is backing us 100%."

MrSimpson leans back and takes another haul.

"I introduce you to The D'ohnut Syndicate.  You've seen how things are run throughout Las Vegas. You work for me, I work for Godfather Cryptic.  I've got some big plans for us."

MrSimpson takes a bite from his donut and ponders for a second.

"First we need some recruits, time to make some calls and round up your boys.  Lets straighten out North Las Vegas, lots of money to be made and many businesses to extort. As for me, Ill be taking a nap. All this excitement has made this fat guy tired."

Report Post Tip

Dionysus takes the liberty of hauling a complete roasted pig onto the nearest table and lights a cigar.

You know what this calls for. This my friends calls for a feast!

Dio turns to MrSimpson

That pig was roasted in the finest lard in the land. May your time as leader of the D'ohnut Syndicate be filled with only the finest things, MrSimpson.

Dio then turns and begins to carve up the pig and pass out portions to anyone who asked.

Report Post Tip

As his mouth waters with talks of feasts, Nathaniel finally collects his thoughts and peers to the new bold suit of our community.

He begins to applaud, in a small attempt to start a slow clap. Failing miserably he finally decides to approach the new bold and say his kind words.

Congratulations Simpson. We've worked together for a semi-short period of time, and I can honestly say I've enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy this new opportunity as much as we have all enjoyed our old opportunities. I wish you the best, and lend my hand in aid if you may ever need it.

Nathaniel then shakes Mr. Simpsons hand and reaches into his breast pocket to spare a cigarette for the new Boss. He takes one himself, and lights it as he descends into the darkness.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Business Advancement for LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL