Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 01:01:47
Page:  1 
Where's the clip joint? Started by: Rufio on Mar 21, '10 18:33

From the Shadows appeared a tall burly man. Finding his way to a soap box Rufio looks all around to make sure there is no coppers around before he pulls out a flask of Whiskey and a lucky strike cigarette. After takeing a shot of his whiskey he lights his cigarette he gets on his soap box.

Hows come it is in every town I go to I can find all kinds of speakeasy's and gin mills to wet my whistle. And also I can always find a good cigar to complement my lucky strikes, But when I want to take my doll out for a nice evening of dining and music there is nowhere to find music around these parts. Who do I got to bleed around here to get some good scat with my dame?

Rufio stumbles off obviously drunk and no one around to stop and listen to him

Report Post Tip

She smiles as she watches Rufio stumble down the road. His rant making her chuckle.

Sadly, he does have a point.... Nothing beats good music, good cigars... Some of Uncle Mikey's 'shine.. Starry night. Warm summer breeze..

She looks up at the sky to see the early spring clouds threatening rain and tucks her jacket around her.

Bit blustery this evening....

Report Post Tip

My bar and restaurant in Chicago can be rented out for a night if you so choose to take a dame out dancing. Of course, there's a wide floor that can be cleared, a decent set of speakers, and in the back a bar tender who won't charge if you've rented the place out. Recently it was home of a wedding reception, so I can assure you it is top notch.

Report Post Tip

Before he is able to round the corner Rufio hears some people chattering around where he just made his drunken ramblings. He returns to hear what was going on.

Much appreciated Mystery I may be taking you up on your *hik* bar. My trouble now is I gots ta find *hik* me a doll worth flyin to Detroit for such said occasions

Report Post Tip

Chicago Rufio, Chicago. Mystery chuckles and takes the bottle of liquor from him, swigging it down and galloping off into the city.

Report Post Tip

Meh Detroit, Chicago *hik* they are *hik*....

Rufio falls flat on his face passed out before he could finish his thought

Report Post Tip

Come to St. Louis.  Laclead's Landing: St Louis Blues is recently open.  No rental required to dance the night away with your favorite gal.  Cab Calloway is the headliner tonight

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Where's the clip joint?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL