Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 17:37:26
Page:  1 
PwnStyle Story Started by: PwnStyle on Mar 22, '10 00:36

William Dertgy was born on January 17th, 1903. His mother died one year after he was born.

His father and he were broke, but somehow his dad brought home a lot of things like a

car, plenty of food, and warm clothes. William, asking nicely ''Dad, how you got these

things?'' His dad answering, '' i did the right thing to do ''.

William was curious about the answer, but not enough to spy his dad. William was in school and

and was richer than his friends.

However, on 16th birthday his dad was not there. William

was sad and didn't know what to do. A short time later someone knocked
his door. William oppened the door, and there stood an officer.

"Are you William Dertgy?"

"Yes"

"Your dad was killed in a drug deal"

Now, William was on the street. He was a gangster and started to dealing the drug as his father had done.

He had good reputation and sometimes the mafioso called ''SneakyRat"' noticed

him. He was giving good word about William, and was saying he had unique style.

On October 24th, 1926, SneakyRat asked to William join his family. He
told William he would make a lot of money, get anything he will ever
need, and never be imprisoned. William decided to accept and changed
his name from William Dertgy to PwnStyle.

Pwn being shortened from Patrick William Norine which was the name of
his father. That is how PwnStyle has become the mafioso with unique
crime style.

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat listens carefully to PwnStyle's story... and noticed only one thing wrong. PwnStyle, remember... you came to me first and was looking for a family. You have proved yourself worthy enough to invite you in. If you havent done this priorily, i would of never invited you my friend. But it is good to have you with us, you are a hard working man and i do not regret my act. Welcome to our family PwnStyle, we are proud of you!

Report Post Tip

no offense but is priorily a word?

Report Post Tip

Well if you use your mind and think about it... it means previously!

Report Post Tip

Well didn't really answer my question, so i will use my mind and say No

Report Post Tip

I've explained to you what it means. If that does'nt answer your question sir, than ask your leaders. I have no time to waste with a smartass gangster!

Report Post Tip

I asked if it was a word not what it meant. but thanks as that would of been my second question, and also thanks for the compliment for being smart.

Report Post Tip

HuggleBear, i am going to go out of my way here and speak more clearly. Like i said, i explained to you what i meant. If a word means something... than it is a word. I use it often and always will. You were a smartass for asking such a question when the meaning of the word is quite clear. And you were a smartass again for stating that telling you what the word meant did'nt answer your question. I never said you were smart, i said you were a smartass. They is a slight difference here. A smartass is someone who is trying to be cleaver and sarcastic. You want to be smart with a button man i suggest you become one first.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PwnStyle Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL