Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:28:33
Page:  1 
Rising Industries Started by: TurkeyBear on Aug 20, '16 15:18

It was a sunny day, and a soft breeze seemed to be passing through Detroit. TurkeyBear was enjoying the wind caressing his face, a little too much, he must admit, before remembering that there is work to be done. He stood on the steps leading to his new HQ in Black Bottom, before clearing his throat and addressing all those who have gathered, mainly members of the Heaven's Guard. 

"Greetings everyone, thank you for taking the time off from your busy schedule to join me on this joyous occasion. As most of you would have known by now, I have been delegated the task of leading Black Bottom."

TB paused and looked at the crowd, at no one in particular, and continued.

"A strong district is only possible when a group of individuals who have shared the same goal come and work together to make that happen. I consider myself lucky that I am surrounded with people who share the same goal as myself. Even luckier that I found myself a gem of a right hand man who could not only manage himself when I'm away on those long business trips, but uphold the same set of values that I believe in deeply - to Honor and Respect."

The audience started whistling and an applause started to grow, but before it gets to the point where it will drown out TB's voice completely, the Godfather raised his hands which, calmed the crowd down. 

"I know, he is well-liked too! Very well, without further ado - I am officially announcing that my right hand - the amazing Smash - will be setting up under me here in Black Bottom." 

A burst of applause ruptured out from the crowd. 

TurkeyBear took a step back to allow Smash to have a few words of his own. 

Report Post Tip

Smash nods respectfully at his Godfathers Speech with a subtle grin on his face trying to withhold his excitement of having this opportunity in a wonderful City, and what will be a great district once more.

Smash takes a sip of his drink. a dark spiced rum from the boss, He knows me too well Smash thought still smirking from the idea of leading a crew for his longest term friend.

Smash takes a step forward as Godfather TurkeyBear makes space and turns to him upon the steps.

He looks out over Black Bottem and to the ever growing crowd, with a deep breath in, his face full of emotion as he began to speak.

"I am extremely Honoured to be given this opportunity to Captain a crew under the new Godfather of Black Bottom and to help expand the district into something special".

Smash grew more confident in his speech and began to praise the works of the fine leaders of Detroit and Godfathers Pine and Crystalize pathing the way for the futures of many to come.

"I stand up here today not only to take control of this crew but to give thanks to all the amazing people around which have given me this chance to grow and thrive in this difficult world, Thankyou TurkeyBear for bringing me in and allowing me to grow under your Fur-thers and to become who I am today, It is an absolute honour to be able to open the doors as a Captain within Detroit and Black Bottem and importantly represent you and everything you have worked for".

With all said and done Smash wrapped up the speech to get back to business after all there was plenty more to do in setting up this new crew,

With a booming voice Smash said his last words before heading inside.

"With final thanks going to all that are here today I give to you Smash Industries of Black Bottom open for business!"

Report Post Tip

After Smash's speech, she made her way down the street a bit and into a small coffee shop to order a coffee. She wanted to give him some time in his HQ to start getting things set up. Taking her seat, she set her coffee on the table then clutched her purse in her lap, feeling the weight of a rather large bottle of Whiskey in there that she had acquired for Smash. She was going to force him to take a shot in the middle of the afternoon whether he wanted to or not.

Twenty minutes later, when her coffee was gone and she had gotten bored of waiting, she walked back down the street towards Smash Industries. In the short amount of time she had been away from that building, work had already begun on the outside. A shiny sign stating "Smash Industries" had already been hung above the door, and construction crews were repairing the stone in the side of the building, replacing broken windows, painting window sills, repairing the sidewalks..

She wound through the workers and made her way up to the door, pushing it open and allowing herself in. Walking through the building, she wondered of the possibilities of what could be accomplished on the inside with a little paint and love, and she knew Smash, and probably his crew members and construction workers, would make it look amazing. 

After she finally found the office door, she knocked twice before opening and walking in. She gave a big smile and walked around the large desk that had been placed inside the room to give Smash a big hug. She then pulled out the bottle of Whiskey and said, "This is for you Smash. I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it, and you deserve it, that's for sure. I wanted to congratulate you personally on being blessed with your own crew. So, I'm gonna' pour a shot for each of us and you will take it."

She pulled two small glasses out of her purse and poured some Whiskey into each, putting her glass in the air and saying, before downing her shot, "To Smash Industries! Congratulations Smash."

Report Post Tip

Smash new that he had plenty of work to do when he heard the sound of knocking at the oak office door so hurried up to get it wasting no time, he was greeted by the most wonderful smile from Karmen and a twinkle in her eye and new not much was going to get down in the next hour.

He gave her a warm hug as she congratulated him and sat down to get the shot of fine whiskey she so strongly wanted to pour him in business hours.

"You know what whiskey does to me but hey ho lets do it".

They enjoyed the whiskey and spoke about the future ahead in Black Bottom

Report Post Tip

Loosen knocks on the door and opens it to send up some reports on how well the the HQ is being repaired and that it is now up and running. He sees that Smash and his old friend Karmen had been drinking while discussing matters pertaining to the HQ and its future. He gives a nod that he is entering the room and passes the report to Smash.

"Hello Karmen, It's great to see you here!"

Loosen then turns to Smash.

"I am glad to inform you that everything is going as planned boss,we have everything up and running and we are ahead in schedule,i will go ahead and see if there are more repairs needed to be done."

Loosen gives a nod to both Smash and Karmen before taking leave.

Report Post Tip

Reflecting on the days when a potential and  prosperous announcemt was received  by many with smiles. Walks off wondering are those days gone.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rising Industries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL