Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:35:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Good, The Bad. Started by: -Roxanna- on Mar 22, '10 22:40

yea " i grab the flask and put it in my pocket, dont think you can distact me, i meant it no drinking till after the job "

I begin to crack the vault door.

Report Post Tip

Scratching her head -Roxanna- leans back against the counter watching Luca work the lock tumbler, suddenly a loud sound emerges from her throat.

Hiccup! Hiccup! "Oops sorry, that happens sometimes" After a brief pause it happens again. Hiccup!

Report Post Tip

i pull the door to the vault open, " its ok, now hiccup your ass into this vault and help me grab this money."

Report Post Tip

Swaying into the vault -Roxanna- pulls a neatly folder bag out of her pocket and starts to tuck stacks of cash inside, leaning up against the wall of the vault she closes her eyes and starts to sing softly.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a Mafia life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho. "

Shaking her head she snaps back to reality and continues to fill the bag full of money.

Report Post Tip

pausing for a few seconds i try and think about what the hell just happend, but i could not figure it out.

"i go back to stuffing the bag when all of a sudden i hear someone coming...i look at Rox, see your singing just got you a fan.

Report Post Tip

Hearing Luca she turns to see the beam from a flash light moving closer to the vault door, reaching into her jacket she pulls the pry bar out and hands it to Luca.

"We can't have any fans on this job, you wack him I will miss if I try."

Report Post Tip

" i hide up against the door " as the guard walks into the vault he spots Rox, brefore he can react he gets cracked in the head with the pry bar, then to make sure he did not get up, i gave him a few more whacks.

" ok lets get out of here the bag seems pretty full.

Report Post Tip

As Luca was busy repeating wacks on the guard head -Roxanna- slips her hand in his pocket and recovers her flask, tucking it back safely in her pocket she grabs the large sack of cash and steps over the guard to make her way to the exit.

"Wait .. Luca your forgetting the gold bars..make sure you grab all three."

She points to the back of the vault as she leans up against the counter, turn her head away from him she slips the flask back out of her pocket and attempts to take a draw, before realising the flask is empty she forgot to fill it before they left the apartment.

Report Post Tip

ok, got em...lets go, the car is out back

Report Post Tip

Pushing her flask back in her pocket, she looks down at the guard on the floor she can't help but notice a bottle sticking out of his back pocket, falling a little behind Luca she swoops down and pulls the bottle out of his pocket quickly tucking it into her jacket hoping it was unnoticed.

Report Post Tip

i get in the car, then Rox hops in the passanger seat.

" i reply, i know why you fell behind, im taking you home"

i start the car and take off.

Report Post Tip

"What are you talking about Luca, I was picking up the cash bag, we still have to go sort out the loot and deliver those good bars to you know who, for the you know what!

-Roxanna- lays her head against the back of the seat, the car feels like its doing donuts and spinning out of control.

Report Post Tip

well then where do you want to do this?

Report Post Tip

Turning her head to face both of them, she Hiccups then say bluntly.

"We go back the apartment we can figure it out from there, wait no that won't work those damn cops followed you there, well you know what they say closer you are to the law less likely you will get caught, go park in the alleyway behind the police department near my shop, no one will expect that surely."

Report Post Tip

ok, i put the car in motion and head toward our destination.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Good, The Bad.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL