Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:24
Page:  1 
Ennebocks Positive Reinforcement Inc. Started by: RichardEnnebocks on Mar 24, '10 11:15

Standing out front of the warehouse he had purchased a few weeks earlier, Richard awaited the arrival of the man he hired to supervise the renovations and start up on orders. As he waited, he pulled a few things out of his pocket and attempted to juggle. Two of the items he pulled out were half-sticks of dynamite, and the third item was a lighter. After a few failed attempts to start, Richard got a good rhythm going just as the man he was meeting arrived. Shocked, the man yelled out at Richard. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

As each throw started to get wilder, Richard replied to the man. "What does it look like I'm...whoa...doing? It's called juggl..." Fumbling a toss, Richard dropped everything, with the lighter flicking open by himself. The manager shielded his eyes and ducked, knowing Richards obsession with fire and all things explosives was about to cause his death. Richard pointed and laughed at the man, before picking up all the items. "Look at you, scaredy-cat. Now show me around."

The manager looked up and slowly got back up to his feet. "Alright, right this way." Both walked in the front door of the warehouse into the front lobby and office area. A faint sound of machinery could be heard in the back. Several people where working in the offices, running about and doing paperwork. Richard often referred to such people as 'scrubs' and felt that paperwork was useless except to keep people from trying to look too hard at any of his businesses.

"This stuff is boring. Show me the good stuff."

The manager rolled his eyes, showing Richard the way to the factory floor. Walking through the door, Richard was greeted by the now overwhelming noise of the machines and the people busily yelling about. While Richard stood in awe, the manager had retrieved two hard hats that were hanging on the wall next to the door. The manager handed one to Richard, who simply stared back at the manager. "You'll need to wear this back here."

"What do I look like, a charity case?!" Richard yelled at the manager to get over the noise. Taking the hard hat, he pulled back and slammed it to the ground. "I'm not a part of your system!" Richard yelled, waving his fingers in the managers face. The manager sighed and rolled his eyes. The manager proceeded to lead Richard around to the various sections of the warehouse, where vehicles, buildings, and various other projects were underway. As the reached the end of the tour, the manager showed Richard what was deemed "the Ultimate Bunker" by those working on it.

The manager turned to Richard and started babbling on about the details, with Richard only tuning in to certain words. "[BLAH BLAH BLAH] reinforced [BLAH BLAH BLAH] tons of concrete [BLAH BLAH BLAH] heavy duty steel door." Finished with his wasted presentation, the manager started to delve more into business. "Now, we have all these orders, and the payments have been on time, but I can't seem to verify the information from the people who ordered them. They apparently don't exist."

Richard stared at the manager, unfazed by the question. "Can I get a demonstration of this bunker here?" Richard said as he turned his attention to the bunker. "Well, we can't exactly test that here, but I think this order information is a more important matter," the manager replied. "We can test it inside out," Richard said, walking up to the door, still ignoring the managers questions about the customers. "But you'll wreck the inside if you did that, and besides, we have to discuss who we are really selling this stuff to," the manager said, following Richard to the door of the bunker.

With a sharp elbow, Richard hit the manager in the gut, catching him completely off guard. With a swift kick, Richard knocked the manager into the bunker. The manager fell flat on the floor, gasping for air from the hit that knocked the wind out of him. Richard pulled out the two sticks of dynamite he had in his pocket, tied the fuses together, and lit the end. Richard threw the sticks into the room with the manager. "You probably shouldn't have asked stupid questions." Slamming and locking the door, Richard turned to the employees in proximity.

"This is a workplace accident. If anyone says otherwise, more bad things will happen." Turning back to the bunker, Richard glanced in the small window in the door. He spotted the manager trying to break the fuses off. In a panic, the manager could be heard yelling "Somebody help me!"

Richard knocked on the window and yelled, "LOL not me matey."

With a dull thud, the dynamite went off, with the full blast muffled by the bunker. As Richard walked back to the front, Richard yelled out, "Cleanup, aisle three! That order has to be out the door in a few days!"

Report Post Tip

The seemingly endless industrial landscape of Detroit ran in a blocky streaming horizon past the window of the car. Tyrion was unaccustomed to driving himself but then sometimes there were situations that called for a minimum of attention. The body had been in the trunk for several hours now and he was keen to get rid of the evidence before it started to smell. An incident a year earlier had demonstrated the need for expedience when dealing with such things. One of his men had been ordered to clip a local hood with ideas above his station and the young mafioso had left the body in the trunk of his car for six days. The smell was incredible and all the cleaning and disinfecting in the world couldn't seem to get the smell out. Eventually Tyrion had taken pity on the inexperienced associate and given him a new Cadillac and an order to sink the old car in a local lake. He was stirred from his memories by a thumping noise coming from the trunk.

What the hell?...That can't be.

The thudding persisted until he finally pulled into the factory yard and round the back to the massive sliding doors. Getting out he saw Richard already on his way out of the doors toward him. Richard was wide eyed and grinning, Tyrion knew that expression and knew his friend was only ever that happy when something had just gone boom. He waved, walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Sure enough the mark was alive. Bleeding like a slaughtered pig, struggling to breathe through a broken nose and taped up mouth but he was alive, of that there was no mistake. Tyrion turned to find Richard looking at him with an inquisitive raised eyebrow. It did warrant explanation.

Don't look at me like that. Even you have to concede that its unusual for someone to survive six shots in the chest...Surely?

Richard shrugged and accepted the situation. Thinking for a second, he suddenly grinned and reached into his pocket, producing a large golf ball sized cherry-bomb. Tyrion didn't need to ask to know Dick's plan.

Oh no.

"Oh yes!"

Seriously, no. You'll blow the trunk off the damn car! Its only a drop off and disposal, not Guy fucking Fawkes...and I PAID for this car!

"Don't be ridiculous, the explosion will be contained within the skull."

My arse it will, you're going to wreck my ride!

"Care to bet on it?"

...Ok, the price of the car then. Lets call it an even thousand and if you lose you also drive me back to the airport and get rid of the car. Deal?

"Deal"

Richard leant over the struggling victim who had been listening to the conversation and was now visibly wet with terror. Ripping back the tape from his mouth he light the fuse, pushed the cherry-bomb into his bloody mouth and put the tape back leaving the burning fuse sticking out. The victim's eyes were fixed on the sparkling fuse as Richard slammed the trunk closed. Both men took a few steps back and looked expectantly at the trunk.

Bumph!

The muffled bang wasn't so loud but they both felt the thump go through them. Looking at each other for a moment, they both returned to the car. Tyrion left Richard to do the honours and open the results. As the trunk swung open the results were mixed. The explosion had indeed been contained within the skull as Richard had assured him. What Tyrion had not expected was the effect the explosion had produced on the soft tissue. When he looked past the blood-soaked area surrounding the mark's head, he could see that the blast had blown out his eyes and blown off the best part of his nose. This seemed to have forced a great deal of the contents of the skull out through the new openings. The mess was substantial and the head itself was nothing short of ghastly. Tyrion just about managed to retain his composure and looked at his friend. Richard was rubbing his chin in the way a scientist would when examining an experiment that yielded mixed results. Trion glanced at the car itself, structurally it was fine but the mess.. wow.

Ok. Now I'll admit that the car suffered no damage. In that respect your wager is won. However! You must accept that the mess is unbelievable and there is no way I am driving that back to the airport...I suggest we call a compromise. I pay you what I owe you but you must still get rid of the car and drive me back to the airport. Deal?

"Ok, deal."

Good. Now, lets get a good drink in the office before we go. I must say, that was a bit more than I was expecting and a few fingers of strong drink will be a good start to putting it out of mind.

Report Post Tip

Richard was still examining the remains of the mark in the trunk, his mind racing with ideas on how to better contain the explosion for the next time. Snapping back to the present, Tyrion offered Richard a deal to satisfy the bet they had. "I pay you what I owe you but you must still get rid of the car and drive me back to the airport. Deal?" Richard smiled, nodding his head toward Tyrion.

"Okay, deal." As the two walked into the offices in front, Richard's thoughts were on which way he would dispose of the car. Starting to wonder out loud, Richard posed a question to Tyrion. "Hey, do you think thermite is bad for fish?" Richard paused for a second to think about it. "Aah, who cares. It'll be fun and look cool."

As they reached Richard's office, Richard walked over and pulled out a bottle. "Here's some good Canadian stuff. Good part about being across the border, easy to get all their good stuff quickly." Richard handed the bottle to Tyrion.

Report Post Tip

Taking the bottle he unscrewed the cap and took a long slug. It was fine stuff. Tyrion handed the bottle back to Richard and thought for a moment.

You know thermite will kill anything and everything in that pond right?...Might be wise to have a few guys around with nets and ice boxes. Who knows what fish you could pull up.

He light a smoke and looked through the office window into the factory.

What do you plan to do with this place? Other than use the bomb-proof vault for your various experiments, obviously?

Report Post Tip

Scream didn't feel like being trapped in a car today. The sun was shining in Detroit and she wanted to walk. She told her driver to let her out and just follow her around. After walking along the river and seeing a couple boats float by, she continued through town. Suddenly a beautiful butterfly landed on her shoulder, it flapped its wings a few times then took off. She was curious where this butterfly was off to on this most beautiful day, so she decided to follow it. Scream started running down the street after the butterfly. They went back down along the river and then up into the centre of town and along one street for a long time. Just as quickly as the butterfly appeared, it flew straight up in the air and disappeared. Now Scream was lost and wasn't sure where her driver had got off to. She could hear two men talking through the wall of the building she was standing beside. Someone mentioned Canadian liquor. This was her weakness. She decided to enter the building and try her luck. Was she ever delighted to see it was Tyrion and Richard sitting there sipping some wonder looking booze.

Hello you two. What are you doing way out of the way here in Detroit? I seem to be lost. I was.........well I followed......okay I just went for a walk and ended up outside of here. I don't have a clue where I am, but I am glad I've found you two. Say could I have some of that alcohol there? It sure looks wonderful.

Scream took the bottle from Tyrion and took a sip. She shuddered just slightly. This stuff was strong. But it sure was tasty. She took one more sip and started to ask the guys for directions back to the centre of town. Hopefully she could find her driver before she was supposed to be back at the airport to leave town.

Report Post Tip

Richard pondered Tyrion's suggestion of nets and ice boxes. "Wouldn't the fish by disintegrated by the heat from the thermite first?" he thought to himself. Scratching his head without coming up with an answer, he decided to ask Tyrion.

"Wouldn't the fish by disintegrated by the heat from the thermite first? Or at least burnt to a crisp." Not letting Tyrion answer, Richard continued talking. “Would be cool to try though. I can put some stuff together and we could do it..” Richard trailed off, his mind deep into planning something. Snapping back, he answered Tyrion’s second question. “O, this is to get some good stuff built. Like a got a car back there with guns mounted in the headlights. Its pretty sweet stuff.”

Richard noticed ScreamingButterfly wander in. Waving her over, Tyrion held the bottle out for her to grab. Mentioning that she needed directions, Richard attempted to give her directions. “The center of town is like, an hour north...or south of here. I know it takes an hour. Unless I’m driving, then its fifteen minutes.”

Report Post Tip

He smiled when he saw Scream. Not that Richard was terrible company but he was hardly as refreshing the eye as the New York boss. When Scream was done with her few sips of the liquor he took the bottle back from here and admired her lithe form while Richard inadvertently proved to her that he had no sense of direction, distance or time. He chuckled and lit a smoke. Breathing out a long plume of smoke into the warm summer air he looked at Scream.

Yes my dear, Richard is quite right, its a fair old distance to town. You must have been having quite the time to not notice how far down the river you had come. Not to worry though, Richard and I were just discussing alternative ways to boil water on a large scale. He's going to give e a ride back to the city soon so you can jump in with us if you would like to save yourself the strain of the return journey.

He noticed Scream's concerned expression and her cursory glance at Richard.

Oh don't worry. He does drive quite fast but its not as dangerous as you might think...Hell, its only safe to go so fast when you have explosives in the car right Richard?

Richard had a thoughtful look in his eye, like a scientist debating to possible breaking strain of a substance. Scream looked even more worried by the second until Richard saw her and cracked a grin. Tyrion tried to put the concerns to bed.

Anyway... There isn't really anything explosive in the car you will be driving us in, is there Dick...

Tyrion's knowing glance turned into a conspicuous wink and eventually ended in a kick in the shin before Richard snapped out of his explosive daydream and gave Scream the reassurance she was looking for. "No... the explosives are in... My other car! Yes, they are in the other car, no need to worry!" Tyrion stood and placed a hand on Scream's shoulder smiling.

See now, nothing to worry about.

Report Post Tip

Marcus casually walks by, lights a bottle containing a gas soaked rag, and throws it into the building. Burn baby burn, just the way Dick used to do it. He continues about his day, stealing purses and burning down random out dated buildings.

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle looks at  the burning bulding*

"wow what a fire dman i wish i brought me some hotdogs.

Report Post Tip

John was walking down the street   when he seen a huge blaze and he wanted to see what it was*

John seen his frined FrankCastle hey frank what you doing?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Ennebocks Positive Reinforcement Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL