Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:30:27
Page:  1 
Loan Repayment Guarantee Started by: UtherLightbringer on Aug 25, '16 16:07

Uther was having a stroll just passing through his most favorite place to have dinner. At least during the night where people could be the very least quiet, a thought popped into his head is that someone asked him for a loan and never payed him back; at the time he was walking with two of his designated bodyguards, seeing as it would've been a waste to bring all of his protection detail so he would have no problem paying a visit. His coat smacked the wind as he rerouted his direction towards the individual who never payed him back, Uther didn't take kindly to people who played him for the highest bid.

Hitting a sharp right turn he found the man sitting on steps just near a local district office, he approached him slowly and gave him a fake smile so he wouldn't be alarmed the moment he walked up, he leaned back on the wall as he looked at him with a stare.

"Hey, Sal. How's it going? I was just out taking a stroll and thought I would pay you a visit, though out of all places I never expected to find you at one of the district offices, what brings you here?"

Sal looked up at Uther with a gentle look though once he looked at Uther's protection detail he seemed to get a different look, taking a gulp like if he couldn't see the situation going Amy different. In another case, he didn't seem terrified just slightly worried.

"Oh-oh! Sir Uther! I was just uh--getting some package, yeah! A package.. I just thought I would pick it up today before I forget, believe me. It's just one of my casual distractions in case I have nothing to do at home. Also, did you see the restaurant on your way over here? It is a very decent place, at least for me!" 

Uther seemed to give him a regular stare with a straight face. He beckoned the man to get up from the stairs and take a walk with him, because Sal didn't expect anything different he went along willingly and began to follow Uther into an alleyway with his protection detail right behind him. Of course, he began to act nervous like if he knew what was coming, like a suspenseful situation in a story that eventually blacks out. Uther turned around and gave a nod as his own bodyguards began to rough up Sal in the alleyway, people were curious of the beating but they didn't pay any mind to it because they know consequences will end up at their front door.

"Sal. Believe it or not, but you're not one of my friends do you really think I would just come up and visit you like some lost relative? I'm here about the loan. And I want it now, search him."

Lightbringer's bodyguards began to casually pat the mans pockets while he was weeping on the floor like a dog, Uther could spot a good amount of money being dragged out of his right back pocket. Uther approached one of his guards while he took the cash and slid it into his jacket, nodding, Uther began to step over the man on the ground and left him there as he turned out of the alleyway with his cash collected.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loan Repayment Guarantee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL