Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:58:05
Page:  1 
The Global Coke Recession of August Started by: KatarinaGenovese on Aug 25, '16 21:46

It was a long time ago, okay well...Not so long. 

Exactly one thousand seven hundred and forty nine minutes ago

Time slowly ticked by as KatarinaGenovese waited for the lovely street corners of Chicago to turn a profit. It seemed that every street corner near and far was empty.

Nobody was selling, and nobody was buying -the streets were bone dry. She ventured out further deciding that maybe it was her or.... to be fair the people she was selling to. She slid her hands in her back pockets, and spoke in a loud and clear voice, "I need coke...high coke!" She heard Burnett grumble something about Coca-Cola, "NO! Not that coke, Cocaine, man!"

And then she heard Senza walk up and exclaim, "I need high coke too, and soon!" Burnett spoke "Its hard out here folks, they're robbing each other for coke that they can't even sell."

Kat nodded her head, and then looked to her right pretending not to see the snatch and grab, that took place. -she looked at Clank, and winked. "But I need it!" Senza said looking slightly dejected, which caused Kat to say, "We want high coke, and we want it now dammit!", and she watched as Senza prayed silently for high coke, she prayed that the Gods would have mercy on us and put us out of our ever lasting misery. It was hard out here for a pimp these days Kat thought as she rolled a fat one, and passed it around.

Report Post Tip

Senza took a plane to LA. Cause according to the words on the streets there would be high coke. When she arrived there her heart stopped beating for a bit. Her face turned red as she looked at the coke prices.

"What the fucking fuck!! It's not high here at all. 8K is not high enough! How the hell could the trick me all the way down to LA!"

Senza rushes off to Pasadena. Only to discover even lower coke prices.

"This is ridiculous! How can I be tricked like that!"

Then she runs of to the nearest bar to get her some wine.

Report Post Tip

Burnett is out on the streets with an empty cup and holding a sign that reads "Unemployed Coke dealer please feed me" Times were tough for Burnett and everyone else involved in the coke trade. From LA all the way to Philadelphia Cocaine prices were way down he had to sell his house, his car he did good for a bit until he ran out of money.

Now Broke and jobless Burnett spent his days asking drivers for change at Traffic lights he was by the kind words of "Fuck you" and "Get a real job!"

He could also go back to selling Heroin but he didn't want to all his life growing up he wanted to be a international Coke Dealer. His father sold heroin, his uncle, and his grandfather. He didn't want to be like them sure he started selling Heroin but then he moved on to Cocaine and swore that he'd never go back ever.

Report Post Tip

Being nearby the downtown are Clank decided to go see what the fuss is about , Detroit seemed to be in a drought and no coke could be found. After crossing the bridge into Downtown, Dt  he notices his good friend Burnett making a fuss on the street. 

"Please help me eat tonight"

Clank , simply laughs and creeps up behind Burnett where he grabs all the money he knew Burnett stashed in his cigarette box lying on the floor, half would pay for his cab to the airport and the other half will be spent on flowers sent to KatrinaGenovese for informing him on the current coke drought in DT. 

Clank ran to the nearest taxi stand to catch a cab to the airport, he had been long overdue back at the HQ and needed a break away from his business outside of Chicago.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Global Coke Recession of August
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL