Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:51:03
Page:  1 
A New Boss in LA Started by: DirtyLittleSekrit on Mar 25, '10 22:54

Making her way out of her office she spots Madejski in the hall shooting the breeze with Fattypants. Smiling mischievously she begins to formulate her plan.. Opting for the fly by the seat of her pants method instead. Mustering up some anger from deep inside her soul she approaches Madejski and glares at Fatman..

Fatty... Back to your closet. I need to discuss something with Madejski.

Sulking Sheriff Fatman turns and heads toward the kitchen. She looks Madejski in the eye and mutters motioning him to join her outside on the stoop. Speaking louder than usual she starts to berate her friend in front of a growing crowd.

There have been some complaints about how clean you keep your locker.. Apparently the smell puts a Tennessee skunk to shame. There have also been complaints about your erm, She looks around and whispers.. personal hygiene. I believe someone compared your aroma to that of a grizzly bear coated in moose pee. I didn't ask how they knew what.. Yeah, you get the hint.

I'm trying to run a bakery here.. If the aroma of fresh baked bread cannot cover your stench and the rest of the family is gagging when you walk by it's time to take care of this...

She reaches inside her jacket and withdraws her pistol from its holster. Twirling it in her fingers she looks at Madejski one last time. She licks her lips and smiles.

Anyway, I have decided it's time for you to take your stench elsewhere. I feel it is what is best for the family... You can still come and visit anytime you want. I have a feeling you'll be too busy though.

She places the pistol back in its holster and holds out a set of keys and an envelope containing a deed to a nondescript building near the docks.

I wish you luck... Thank you for everything you have done for The Knickerbockers... I honestly cannot express how much your service has meant to me. The way you turn down my sheets at night is amazing! I'm sure Fatty will miss you too.. Who else will raid the kitchen with him?

She coughs a little and regains her composure.

Now get the eff out of my fort!!!!

She turns to those looking on....

Welcome Madejski the newest leader in Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Madejski.  I have watched you progress in Fort Knickerbocker with pleasure. After several discussions with the Boss, we agreed that you would be an excellent candidate to represent the city of Los Angeles. I have every confidence that you will not disappoint us, and not only that, but you will be an excellent example of what a crewleader of Cosa Nostra should be.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate. Or as it is to be now, Sir. There's no doubt in any of our minds that you'll do the name of Knickerbocker well. It's been a pleasure working alongside you with DLS, and I hope you make time to stop by occasionally, I can't speak for everyone... But I certainly know I for one will miss you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Madejski. It was an honor to work with you the short time that I have. Again congrats and you will do great things for LA.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Madejski

Report Post Tip

Taking affront at the insinuations made by DirtyLittleSekrit, Madejski had a swift and covert sniff under his arm.

There's no way it can be as bad as.... oh. Goodness me. Well, what can I say? It's been a hectic few hours and us men do have a tendency to sweat during a hard days work. God saw fit not to bestow us with the gift of "glowing".

Realisation of what his leader had actually just spoken dawned upon him, and he snapped out of his reverie

You want me out the bakery? Actually, that might not be such a bad idea. That new soux chef that Piggy brought in has been giving me the willies. And not the good kind.

It will obviously be a great shame to leave the fort behind, but such is the price one must pay to branch out, pursuing one's interests and goals. On the plus side, I can get a bigger office than that broom closet you keep me locked away in, slaving night and day with never a moments peace.

Words cannot express my gratidue at having you deem me worthy of setting up across town. Working in the fort has been a priviledge and a pleasure, and I have constantly felt at home, truly like a family should be. If I can foster even a fraction of the loyalty and respect you receive from your crew, then I shall count myself highly fortunate indeed.

For now though I'll be brief, there must be an absolute mountain of paperwork to deal with. There's a building I've been eyeing up for a while now too, so I might go and have a look around and see if I can't find somewhere quiet to get my thoughts together. Once I've succeeded in arranging my affairs, I'll return armed with a more robust idea of where to go from here.

For now, I offer my utmost thanks, respect, and best wishes for the future. It's been awesome.

With that he slings his battered leather satchel over his should, breathes in one last deep lungful of the aroma of his favourite cookies (fish, if anyone's interested), looks around fondly and makes his way out to hail a cabriolet.

Report Post Tip

Duke stepped forward, with his left hand pinching his nose shut. He wasn't going to take any chances with the smell. He shakes hands with Madejski.

Congratulations Madejski, I hope everything goes well for you in your new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my old friend, you will obviously do well.

Report Post Tip

-Lana- didn't know Madejski but heard about him on the streets. She approches him with three dozen roses and keeps the sweet smelling flowers between them as she shakes his hand.

Congratulations, Boss Madejski! I can't wait to see your work in LA.

She hands him the bouquet as she walks back to her car.

Report Post Tip

Congrats pal.. I know you have what it takes to run a great operation over there and make your leader proud.. A great addition to LA.. Well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Ahh my good friend Madejski!

It is with great honor and respect that I can say I have worked with you in the development of this beautiful city!

You are a more than deserved individual and I wish you all the best in your new house!

Report Post Tip

Misery smiles at Madejski and shakes his hand.

I want to give you my highest congratulations. Personally I know this was a wonderful choice and a great decision for LA. She smiles at DLS and then slips Madejski a small box.

I can't have my friend going without the wonderful cookies, but shhhh... She presses her fingers to her lips. Don't tell DLS I stole all the fresh ones from this morning. Congrats again my friend and I wish you a wonderful things for your family.

Report Post Tip

From the day I first met Madejski and he advised me to have maple syrup with my waffles, I knew he was destined for great things.

Congratulations old friend, well deserved and well earned.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Madejski, I wish you all the best in Los Angeles alongside DLS.

Report Post Tip

Saul Listens to the speak.

Congratulations Madejski, I wish you all the best for the future ahead of you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr.Madejski...you may be a Boss now but your name still confuses me.

Hands the new Boss keys to a brand new Mercedes.

Report Post Tip

Frankie-Jay steps out of the corner past the rest of the well wishers and commemerators, puts forth his hand...

Congratulations Mr. Madejski, I wish you the best of luck in your new quest.  I know you will do well. You have obviously made a high name for yourself, and for that i applaude you and once again I would like to wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

sneakyrat approches Madejski and gives him a firm hand shake.

Congratulations Madejski, it is about time LA sets eyes on a new captain. I am sure you will make this fine city a proud one. I dont know you much sir, but i always trust DLS's judgement. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Madejski, I wish you all the best in Los Angeles alongside DLS

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Boss in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL