Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 21:25:32
Page:  1 
Misconceptions Started by: Prodigy_jr on Mar 26, '10 12:31

ne day while walking down to his Dead Life bakery which has been in his family for generation. Prodigy_jr was knocked unconscious.He later woke up with his head pounding and the warm fell of blood on his face. When he stood up he noticed some familiar faces he had seen in portraits with his father as well as his father's funeral.Just then a fat man holding a 22 magnum approached him. He handed Prodigy_jr the gun and claimed the gun was his father's.

Prodigy_jr barely remembered his father since he was young when his father was murdered.The fat man introduced his self as Don_Corleone. Hey kid we have been watching you.Your father was my former RHM when he was murdered by this man Hideous Carone. You see you can avenge his death and join us or you can be nothing the choice is yours. Prodigy_jr chose to join Don_Corleone and his crew. He was immediately notified that there were three steps to joining.

Step1, A beating, and the branding of the 3 Ms of the crew. Step 2 jobs, and Step 3 murder. Prodigy_jr endured a vicious beating by ten men two were armed with bats and knives. some people he had recognized around his restaurant Sidious, King Benny. He then was branded on the arm with a hot iron rod the the symbol of his crew.

When his wounds had healed he was sent to Drunkyez bar to collect some protection and gambling money owed. He was asked if he wanted company, but declined. Don_Corleone told Prodigy to do what ever was neccessary to get his money. Hey just had a machete and a rope. When he arrived at Drunkyez the owner pulled out a pistol. Since this was not the first time Prodigy had stared death in the face he was fear less.

Prodigy_jr told the owner you don't think I know thats a replica then using precise aim he sliced off the owners ear. He told him if he didn't come up with the money that wouldn't be the only thing he would be missing the owner scrambled to gather the money. After counting the cash Prodigy_jr sliced the owner's left hand of and took it back as a trophy to his boss.

When he arrived back to the crew's main safe house he was directed by a fellow mafioso to take the train to 2828 Homer's Drive which was a very wealthy neighborhood. After reaching the address Pollit noticed a swarm of cars out side of this enormous penthouse. He was welcomed and a sea of applause came in as he entered the pent house. Don_Corleone had instructed him for a briefing in the back V.I.P. room.

Prodigy_jr come here I would like to introduce you to Al Capone the current Godfather. Prodigy_jr:Hello sir. Al Capone:Hello, I have heard much about you your father was one of my most trusted friends. This is your Made-man celebration party. Yet enough small talk you will officially become a member of the crew in your final assignment.

You see were are about to go to war with Polliy's family he has gone rouge. Your father and a few other of my men were killed by him after your father had exposed him for informing with the F.B.I and embezzling money from us. The coward couldn't even kill him his self he had paid some junkies who our people didn't recognize to get the job done. So you must do the same.

None of us can do it because he knows all of us.You must infiltrate his family as a rug addict then when you have him alone kill him. Which is the final step to becoming one of us are you in? Prodigy_jr: Yes! Okay his reported hideout is under the North bridge. After reaching the North Bridge Prodigy_jr dug through the neighboring garbage for clothes. Then he walked to Polliy's safe house.

After passing two of Polliy's bodyguards Prodigy_jr went inside posing as a drug addict he then removed his hidden razor blade. Just as Polliy was approaching him he stabbed Polliy 22 times. Then left through the back door. Once arriving back at the Mansion. Another ceremony was held only this time he had gotten the okay to start his own crew!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Misconceptions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL