Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:32
Page:  1 
War over, Las Vegas unsponsored Started by: Cryptic on Mar 26, '10 14:31

I will be making an intricate speech on what I can surmise to be Lucretia's reasons for taking a pot shot at me at a later date.

However the purpose off this speech is to inform you that the Las Vegas unsponsored due to Aeolus's regrettable death are under my protection until they join a family. I will inform you when this protection is lifted.

Report Post Tip

Cryptic turns to walk away but pauses and turns back for a second.

In addition to that, I'd like to ask that the Philadelphia members are also off limits to families outside of Las Vegas and are not to be given homes. I am usually a forgiving person but as I clamber over the rubble of Las Vegas, I feel no remorse in saying that anyone that is ranked Gangster or above will die due to their affiliation to the aggressors.

Report Post Tip

Are you asking us not to shoot Philly members, or just not to house them?

I just wanted to clarify that, ta.

Report Post Tip

It was both, as a matter of fact. My family will be dealing with the very few survivors in the next couple of hours so that point will become null and void by that point.

Report Post Tip

I just wondered seeing as you declared war over. Thus perhaps giving way to confusion about Philly members being protected post-war. Well, not protected....reserved, I mean.

Report Post Tip

Also does that include Philadelphia survivors that have already been housed?

Report Post Tip

Due to the point, we just went through hours of hell due to a situation we did not want to be in. We can "reserve" Philly members to do what we see fit with their lives. The war is over but the clean up is not and as you did during it, you can go about your business in a non altered way.

Report Post Tip

I believe that any Philadelphia members that have been housed were checked with me before any invite was sent. Therefore, those members are fine to carry on.

Report Post Tip

Sibilo, I'm still struggling to see how being involved in a war with Philly allows you to dictate to New York, New Orleans, Chicago, St Louis and Los Angeles that Philly unsponsoreds should not be shot at. 

Report Post Tip

Perhaps it would be best to recover from your hours of hell before coming to the streets and issuing mandates to families and cities that are frankly none of your concern.

In New York we go about our business as the Godfather of our city dictates, not how you do.

~G~warble.

Report Post Tip

I would like to take a second to publically apologise to the my fellow city heads and crewleaders. The addition I made was unnecessary and it was a rash thing to say due to a lack of sleep and anger toward Philadelphia due to the damage caused to my city. Of course I can't dictate to you what your actions might be.

Cryptic inclines his head toward Gwarble and Hoopi who raised this point.

Report Post Tip

Jim Levenstein appears from nowhere, to make a well overdue appearance within the streets,

Upon hearing what the Godfather of Las Vegas and his RHM have to say regarding the homeless of the members from Philadelphia. I agree that their homeless members who are not affiliated with anyone are for your families eyes only. However, if one of these members prove worthy to join a family within New Orleans I would not be shy in sending out an Invitation. I have a business to run, money to make. 

I am glad you have decided to remove this action, as you stated it was rash and unnecessary. These decisions are understandable when the countless hours are planned and put into war.

Report Post Tip

realy i can get you killing philly members in the war but its over theres no need to kill them

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the input but this war is long since over and the matter long since resolved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: War over, Las Vegas unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL