Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 12:52:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Screaming Auth Started by: Deimne on Mar 26, '10 17:13

She sneaks up behind her favourite butterfly and smiles before giving her a quick nudge.

My dear, this is the best news I've heard in a while. Congratulations. Working with you while in New York and since moving to Los Angeles has been a blessing. You totally deserve this. I hope that you and your family prosper.

She presses a small package into Screaming Butterfly's hand and grins.

In case you get hungry later.. It's your favourite cookie.

Report Post Tip

Duke applauded Screamingbutterfly.

Don Butterfly no one deserves this more than you, and i am proud of you. You will flourish in this role. I hope that you have the best of luck while you set up your family. Congratulations Scream.

Duke clapped some more, and popped open a bottle of bubbly to spray over the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Butterfly...I knew one day you'd end up flying off on your own :)

Report Post Tip

Talk about well deserved and long overdue.  What a beautiful sight to all eyes!!

Congrats Don ScreamingButterfly!  What a wonderful addition you will be to the city of NYC!!!!!

Report Post Tip

This is most certainly deserved and not at all surprising. It was always clear to me that this woman was not a leader before by choice rather than for lack of anything.

I'm glad this decision was made as New York looks now that much brighter and attractive with this new crew working in it.

Report Post Tip

-Lana- runs to Scream and kisses her on both cheeks.

I'm so excited for you. You are indeed one of the best and I'm happy to see your new family. It's a great day for New York!

Report Post Tip

After waiting patiently for everyone to say their piece, Dante walks up to Screaming and smiles

I doubt I need to tell you how this makes me feel. After working for Iota for so long you could understand a guy forgetting what New York was like, but that was never quite possibly for me because of you.

This is the best thing that could have happened to New York.

Nods slightly and then disappears into the crowd

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Screaming Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL